Secret Santa

Is it too late. Can I get in on this?? Been busy at work and just saw it. If not I'm gonna commit seppuku on christmas day.

Is it too late. Can I get in on this?? Been busy at work and just saw it. If not I'm gonna commit seppuku on christmas day.

It's kind of too late in the sense that all the names have been drawn.

It's not too late in the sense that Secret Santa is a timeless piece of festive fun for all ages and, with regards to Indietalk SS, who you're making the video for doesn't matter as much as what that video is...

So go ahead and make something- for yourself :blush:

It said I've drawn a name-but I haven't been told who I drew! :)

Nevermind, I found out who I drew....(I suppose we are keep it secret?) I guess "Secret Santa" is just that-the joy in finding out who did it!

Last edited:
I think it would be great if we all posted them within the same thread in the screening room, perhaps under "other." I guess whoever posts first calls it "secret santa films" or whatnot and then we'll all know where to put ours. I think the initial post called for posting to begin Christmas eve, right Nick?

That all sounds good. Would it be cool to start posting on the 23rd, though? I've got work and family on Christmas Eve, I can't imagine I'll have enough time to do any uploading/posting :(

I mentioned posting from the 23rd onwards myself. I dont have a problem posting on the 24th but i feel an extra day may better accommodate everyones schedules.

Back