Corrupt A Wish - Forum game

Granted, but now they have fatal bites. (LOL! I liked that).

I wish I was an FBI agent.
Granted, but you discover your sibling is a domestic terrorist.

I wish I could kick the a$$ who designed a 24hr day with nonsensical 60min hours and 60sec mins.

Granted, but you discover your sibling is a domestic terrorist.

I wish I could kick the a$$ who designed a 24hr day with nonsensical 60min hours and 60sec mins.

Granted, but now we have a 13 minute hour, and 127 hour day, and 2 day year.

I wish Santa wore a yellow jacket.

Granted, butt you're a proctologist and you're married to an a$$hole.

I wish Labor day was celebrated every Monday.

Granted, but now YOU have to give birth each Labor day :) p.s. everyone is waiting!

I wish I had internet at home so I could keep up with the game!

Granted, but now YOU have to give birth each Labor day :) p.s. everyone is waiting!

I wish I had internet at home so I could keep up with the game!
Granted, but your games are constantly interrupted by breaking news about some guy with a baby stuck in his wanker during delivery. The world just can't get enough.

I wish three day weekends became standard practice.

Granted, but your games are constantly interrupted by breaking news about some guy with a baby stuck in his wanker during delivery. The world just can't get enough.

I wish three day weekends became standard practice.

Granted, but you work the extra day.

I wish I had the rights and backing to remake planet of the apes and do an actual decent job this time!

I wish I had the rights and backing to remake planet of the apes and do an actual decent job this time!
Granted, but the studio/your investors cut your budget by half every four weeks.

I wish every PAID film festival entry was actually given a valid sober review before rejection (or acceptance!)

Back