Corrupt A Wish - Forum game

Seriously, that's to far :)

It's an interesting thread... Some of the guys are proper cruel versus the more sensible ones, who still wanna play the silly game(!), but love humans too much and can't wish someone to be dead in the universe or to be berried alive... whatever...

It's an interesting thread... Some of the guys are proper cruel versus the more sensible ones, who still wanna play the silly game(!), but love humans too much and can't wish someone to be dead in the universe or to be berried alive... whatever...

I was joking.

Granted, but you can only be invisible when no one is looking.

I wish that no one can corrupt this wish.

Granted, but, granted but, granted but, granted but x infinity. (your wish is stuck in an infinite loop generating numerous amounts of corrupt granted wishes,, thus breaking the rules of one wish, one grant. thus your wish is voided)

I wish I was made out of cement.

Granted, but, granted but, granted but, granted but x infinity. (your wish is stuck in an infinite loop generating numerous amounts of corrupt granted wishes,, thus breaking the rules of one wish, one grant. thus your wish is voided)

I wish I was made out of cement.

Granted but noone adds water so you blow away in the wind and have a song written bout you.(dust in the wind) harddeee har

I wish all cats were hairless

Granted, but they all die and decompose (thus rendering them hairless.)

I wish Matthew McConaughey would stop acting in movies, or rather... in anything. He should just stop.

Back