What's your dayjob?

I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I have worked in both Automotive and Aerospace Engineering. But currently unemployed. But luckily now I am starting to act in some short films and work on learning how to make my own films. So that is cool. I probably would have never done it if I was still working.

I plan on saving some money when I go back to work to do my first film with a crew and good equipment. That I will write and direct and act in. I also am planning on buying some equipment like camera, lighting, and sound so I can do my own short films at home too. I am also thinking I would love to rent a red camera some day. But the red camera may be long off.

I also enjoy writing, recording, doing vocals, and playing guitars for my own music. I am planning on expanding my home recording studio once I get some money too.

my regular 9-5 job I work for an insurance company doing claims resolution (fixing claims),

but I also have my own independent record label, I handle the promotions, marketing and management and some of the production..

I work at NBC Universal. I'm the merchandise assistant for the NBC Universal Store. Really awesome job!

Moved to New York In Sept. 2009. In November I got a job as a holiday employee at the NBC Universal Store. In December I got hired on Full Time. In February I got a job in corporate as the Merchandise Assistant with the Buyers of the store.

Goes to show what one can accomplish with enough hustle!

CG VFX Artist for the past 16 years - currently freelancing for an architectural visualisation company - my background certainly helps with post-production :)

software engineer (technically now i'm more of a dba who also does some middle tier programming) in the music industry...which is very flexible. :)

Field Applications Engineer specializing in computer graphics and video. I help original equipment computer manufacturers implement and deploy my company's technologies. Both pre-sales and post-sales engineering support, software, firmware and hardware.

So technically I do work in the field of visualization and digital entertainment. I'm just behind the scenes. No glamor here. Our technology is in ILM, Pixar, Jim Henson Studios, etc., etc., not to mention Nintendo Wii and XBox360. :)

Software developer for telecomm billling data. I write programs that take information in format A and turn it into that same information in format B.

Seriously. That's my entire job description.

Back