• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Dumpster - A Short Comedy

Okay Douche bag. You keep blathering on about how I didn't have a script. Here's my script. I'm sure you will crap all over it. Have at it.

http://suburbanimageworks.com/TheDumpster/Dumpster_script.pdf

You keep talking about confusing young filmmakers like you are an experienced filmmaker. You aren't a filmmaker Gary. You haven't made a film. You never will make a film. You are going to spend the rest of days trolling and spouting off BS about an industry and profession you have no real experience in.

What's Suburban Romance? Something you wrote? You're hold up your script as the Gold standard?

Who here has been declared the "Next Genius/world beater" Got a link? And who is masturbating?

Gary, you're Skreamings aren't you? Big ruse eh Gary? Come on Gary, admit it. You're Skreamings right Gary? Come on Gary! What a joker!

Now we learn not only hasn't he read the script he's critiquing -- he hasn't even read THIS THREAD!

Next we'll learn he's some rummy ex-writer Skreamings paid for with a six-pack and a carton of Marlboros.

I don't know Brian, but I tend to agree with his views. Especially the part about how you aren't writing films, you are writing radio.

Also I don't condone smoking. Unless it's crack. If it's crack have at it. I'm guessing you've been doing a lot of that lately.

I don't know Brian, but I tend to agree with his views. Especially the part about how you aren't writing films, you are writing radio.

Also I don't condone smoking. Unless it's crack. If it's crack have at it. I'm guessing you've been doing a lot of that lately.

What are you talking about now?

The didn't even read my script. He took one solitary opening paragraph and said I'm writing radio. He has absolutely no idea what the script is about and has yet responded to my defense of using dialog to transmit background information.

In short, Skreamings, you've become so unhinged by my critique you can't see or think straight. You see ghosts and goblins where none exist.

Finding fault in my script won't make yours better.

Get a grip, man.

Now we learn not only hasn't he read the script he's critiquing -- he hasn't even read THIS THREAD!

Next we'll learn he's some rummy ex-writer Skreamings paid for with a six-pack and a carton of Marlboros.

Right, I haven't read all the threads, I've skipped over a lot of the posts -- especially yours.
I havent read the script, comments about the script extrapolated from the film. You can do that you know...
Oh man, I am so busted now.

Right, I haven't read all the threads, I've skipped over a lot of the posts -- especially yours.
I havent read the script, comments about the script extrapolated from the film. You can do that you know...
Oh man, I am so busted now.

Have a little respect, dude.

People put a lot of time and effort into their work.

You dropped into this thread and began slamming a script you haven't even read.

Ok, you want attention, you got it.

What's your next stupid pet trick?

Have a little respect, dude.

People put a lot of time and effort into their work.

You dropped into this thread and began slamming a script you haven't even read.

Ok, you want attention, you got it.

What's your next stupid pet trick?

I just commented on that one passage. You can do that you know, comment on a passage, a scene, a sentence, a phrase. But it's embarrassing you'd hold up your own work as the gold standard for screenwriting. You must be from the Youtube generation as you don't lack confidence and in fact suffer an excess of it.

I just commented on that one passage. You can do that you know, comment on a passage, a scene, a sentence, a phrase. But it's embarrassing you'd hold up your own work as the gold standard for screenwriting. You must be from the Youtube generation as you don't lack confidence and in fact suffer an excess of it.

Just for the record, have you ever even written a script?

Last edited:
Dreck comes from the German word "Dreckig" which means dirty.

For example if I were to describe Gary I might say "Er ist ein dreckige schlapschwanz mit keine ahnung von Filmschreiben."

Did I mention I'm fluent in German?

Okay Douche bag. You keep blathering on about how I didn't have a script. Here's my script. I'm sure you will crap all over it. Have at it.

http://suburbanimageworks.com/TheDumpster/Dumpster_script.pdf

You keep talking about confusing young filmmakers like you are an experienced filmmaker. You aren't a filmmaker Gary. You haven't made a film. You never will make a film. You are going to spend the rest of days trolling and spouting off BS about an industry and profession you have no real experience in.

Where are the yuks?

Dreck comes from the German word "Dreckig" which means dirty.

For example if I were to describe Gary I might say "Er ist ein dreckige schlapschwanz mit keine ahnung von Filmschreiben."

Did I mention I'm fluent in German?

Well, there you have it!

Make your next movie in German with a Wagner soundtrack and it'll kill at the festivals.

Already told you I was a Executive Assistant Story Editor for Bernie Lawson. Obviously that proves I know a trick or two about the game.

Yeah, and I was Cecil B. Demille's script doctor.

Post a script or beat it.

You've wasted enough of everyone's precious time already, you clown.

If you really want to talk about screenwriting maybe you should take it over the Nicholl's Fellowship Screenwriting page on Facebook.

Oh wait, you were banned from that page. Sorry.

Back