My entry for round 2

Zensteve said:
Why can't Poke take one for the team every now & then? :P

I had to deal with an angry wife, that was pretty bad.

Seriously, Goat got hurt cause he is a very physical actor. He's never once said to me that he couldn't do something physically demanding for a scene. Once he literally threw himself onto a concrete floor at full speed. Anything for the shot.

I feel a bad about him getting hurt. I actually was leaning towards sending him to the ER. He was the one who made the decision to finish up the day. I feel blessed to have him as a collaborator and a friend.

By the way, If you want to get a look at his injury, check out the final poster ...

STCLposterfinal.JPG

It's not the best pic of the injury. The orange color (intentional mood setting) doesn't do the bruise justice.

Poke

Last edited:
Yowza!

I plopped that into Photoshop to lighten it up. That's nasty.

Next time duct-tape him into the trunk of the car and drive him (kicking and screaming, if need be) to the ER. Especially since Mr Goat only has one working peeper. No film is worth that kind of risk or chance.

Well, then again it is for the world-renowned extreeeemely prestigious IndieTalk Award... it's a toss-up, really.
smiley_ninja.gif

It really does look bad, but I think he made the right decision to stay. And trust me, if he had started showing signs of pain or something worse, I would have been the first one to call it off.

Poke

Quit yer cryin'. At least the eye is still attached... :rolleyes:

That last one does look pretty nasty though.

I just needed something I could comment on. I make ugly websites. I'm slowly working my way into the film 'stuff'. :blush:

Zensteve said:
(I'll wager Flux is a pal of theirs, being in Texas et al. Hah!)

indeed.

Flux said:
I'm slowly working my way into the film 'stuff'. :blush:

That's awesome!
smiley_pac.gif

What did you do for "Sometimes They Come Loose", aside from spreading a thin layer of vaseline on the floor in the bathroom where Mr Goat slipped... errr.. I mean....

:seeya:

All of the people, whether onscreen or off, are contributing to the finished film.

Here's a hearty toast for the people that don't get seen... but without whom no film would get made!

:cheers:

Flux said:
I did some grip work as well. :lol:

It would be the grip's job to build a rig for the toilet seat to prevent injury :lol: oops!

Filming went really well on Monday. Got everything and I now have everything edited as well! :) Very soon I'll be sending it off to get the score done, and then work on the sound. Then just wait till the 22nd roles around to upload it for all to view.

Maybe I'll post a teaser pic for everyone to see soon.
edit Here is just alittle peek ...nothing more, nothing less until the 22nd. :P

teaser.jpg

Last edited:
Cool looking pic Hail. I like the look on the girl's face. Right before the picture was taken did you tell her you were her father or something?

Poke

She looks like a young Jennifer Connelly. Rar!
smiley_fatcat.gif

Here's a half-finished poster for Broadband. Grabbing more stills to slap into it later tonight.

I need to take some classes in Photoshop. :lol:

_______

broadband_poster_02.jpg

Last edited:
Poke, how did you guess? :lol:

Zen, young Connelly? :yes: I agree in looks and acting she's on par with that great actress.

Are you in your film Zen? Cameo atleast? :huh:

HailtotheKing said:
Are you in your film Zen? Cameo atleast? :huh:

You can see me very clearly at one point... in the reflection of the side of a car, keeping the camera framed. :lol:

Poke, I don't wanna know what the women look like in Texas, if these two guys do it for you. :coffee:

Back