My entry for round 2

Poke said:
so I said, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going!"

I don't remember you saything that.

Anyway, I can't help it that I think things through with logic reasoning. It's going to be tight.

Maybe try co-ordinationg sound via 'net to cut down on travel times? All you need is broadband on each end and a chunk of webspace. I've done that a few times with my pal in NY.

_______

Nabbed another boardmember to help with "Broadband".
smiley_creepy.gif

He's a man who really knows sci-fi and a lot about :abduct:

image.php

KingGoldfish

rar!

Last edited:
I knew Goat & Poke were married... but not to each other!! :lol:

______

Still need a composer, though :(

Florian & Sour have been nabbed already. Any musicians still available?
smiley_ninja.gif

Last edited:
I've done it!

Alright, alright, alright!

I finally completed by short docu Scarred for Life . Now I'm working on my short for this competition. A friend of mine is writing the script now and we'll review it Monday. We'll shoot on Oct 9-11 weekend. He'll direct and I'll do the camera, act(LOL), and all post work. tic-toc-toc-toc....BOOM... let's have some fun!

Wow this is really encouraging that so many people are getting into this. I know when I see other people getting involved it really pushes me to do my best. I'll really like seeing what others come up with. This is going to be a great competition. Can't wait to see everyone's film.

Last edited:
Cool teaser art, scoot.

Here's mine:

EDIT: New Poster
STCLposterNEW.JPG

I'm going for a late sixties early seventies feel to it.

Poke

Last edited:
Poke said:
Cool teaser art, scoot.

I'm going for a late sixties early seventies feel to it.

Poke
Nice! I like the minimalist qualities.

I like it Poke....

How did you get the picture of my eye?

I knew I should have left my tin foil fedora cap on!!!

My first day of shooting....

was rained out! I ordered a LCD screen and shogun mic, but the mic is out of stock. So I go to move up a level, but they don't have the shock mount I want nor an XLR to mini adapter. I have to rethink my audio strategy.

My 15 day shooting schedule has been reduced to 6 days based off job related issues.

Everything that could go wrong is.
Oh my God!!!!! I'm a director.

<sheds a proud tear>

Which people have no poster made yet?

I'll offer my services (for FREE) to MS-Paint their posters, based on title alone.
smiley_creepy.gif

Not that a poster is required, mind you. Just up to mischief.
smiley_ninja.gif

How are the films coming along? Everybody just about done?

I'm anxious to see the entries! Anyone want to cut the deadline shory by a couple of weeks? (just kidding)

scooter, I know what you mean about being rainned out. I was today as well. Oh well...Monday is now the day of filming, with Wed as a re-shoot day if need be.
I met with the actress that I'll be using in the short. She's very good and cute too Zen. :lol:

Hope everyone else's projects are going smooth.

Back