My entry for round 2

Man!

All this good stuff and I look at mine and say, I need to work on the cenimatography. BUT I did litterally get an email saying that the entire production is canceled. Then I just turned on the camera and started recording. No idea what to do or how to do it. So you'll see low light, no light, some light, less light, and just right light. All of that within 5 min was hard to do!

Well, this weekend Goat and I ironed out a final edit. The ball is in sourmonkey's hands now. He is currently working on sound design and score. I am scheduled to meet with him Wed. night to okay the final sound mix. Then that get's shipped to Goat who will link it to the video, then boom! We got our entry done!!!

Poke

Panic panic panic :scared:

Lots and lots of keyframing going on right now. Frame by frame. Rar!

Almost jumped out of the (ground level) window yesterday, when I did a two hour stretch of it... and forgot to set the initial frame. :mad:

Will be a hard push to get it done by Friday... but it will be. :cool:

Zen, that must really stink to have done all that work. :no: I remember a time that I didn't save what I was editing and LOST IT ALL. I now save every few mintues. Also did you ever announce who the judges are? :huh:

Anway...my film is all done. I'm just waiting for that upload link to appear tomorrow. :)

Bribery list will be posted when I get home from the office. I forgot all about doing that this past weekend.

(I also need to find the list. I can only remember 3 of the 4 names off the top of my head) I'm the 5th.

It's going to be a rough push to get this finished on time! :scared:

Only 1987 frames left to mask... no way am I getting any sleep tonight. I'm skipping night-school tonight as well, to get this puppy finished.

Still need to work on almost every other aspect, too. Sound, especially.

Oh well. It goes up on Friday, regardless... warts and all. Do all the extra tweaking later.

Time to go brew a gallon of :coffee:

Rar!

Zensteve said:
It's going to be a rough push to get this finished on time! :scared:

Only 1987 frames left to mask... no way am I getting any sleep tonight. I'm skipping night-school tonight as well, to get this puppy finished.

Still need to work on almost every other aspect, too. Sound, especially.

Oh well. It goes up on Friday, regardless... warts and all. Do all the extra tweaking later.

Time to go brew a gallon of :coffee:

Rar!

in a couple of hours it is the time

I really want to see all entries so i hope the films are up in a couple of hours :D

Mr Florian

Back