Member Pics

Is there any way to figuratively be the first person to get the joke? :no:

I got it. But maybe that's cuz I'm a bartender, so I don't think it's all that unordinary. I'm not saying it's not a funny joke. It is. Cuz he put them on his head; funny sight-gag. But tons of people put tomato juice in their beer.
Misusing words is a joke I do (also: malaprops and eggcorns) which never translates online. People misusing literally for literary purposes (he literally pooped his butt off) makes me angry.

But lots of people think it's a funny picture without getting it. The inherent logic behind the absurdity is what most people fail to grasp, which makes my little heart sad.

(It's also tomato sauce, which is itself a subjoke of the above.)

Last edited:
Okay, I'll play:
laughingdead.png

That's me in the middle.

This is kick ass.

I just found this thread!

Okay, this is Me. I was videotaping a rock band at a venue in Flint Michigan. I finished shooting them and their lead guitar shot me.

-- spinner :cool:

Attachments

• That's Me.jpg
    That's Me.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 151
Heh, confirming that Spinner is an awesome chick who loves the metal.
smiley_rock.gif

Somewhere, in the archives... pics of me & her when she swung by SoCal, a few years back, while she was making her documentary.

Heh, she sure had some road-tales to tell at the time. Likely even more now! :cool:

Danny bonaduce!!!
You don't look like Kirk Cameron. Much. :lol: I kid.

Whatever, you're a lot more pleasing to look at than I am. But I'll play along anyway. :lol:

Making some adjustments between takes on one of the steadicam days for a recent gig:

35669_1327822231803_1118340827_30715417_733069_n.jpg

Briefly went through a period a year or so ago where I considered re-growing my hair. (until my mid 20s it was about to the small of my back) This is a shot from camping on Mojave.

n1118340827_30021912_6788.jpg

The one without hair is more recent. :lol:

Heh, confirming that Spinner is an awesome chick who loves the metal.
smiley_rock.gif

Somewhere, in the archives... pics of me & her when she swung by SoCal, a few years back, while she was making her documentary.

Heh, she sure had some road-tales to tell at the time. Likely even more now! :cool:

Aww, shucks, Zen...

I keep sayin' I'm a chick, y'all :D

If you still have those pics, I'd love to see 'em! Haven't been out that way since. I've been busy, have yet to finish that doc sadly, but still trying. Worked on two shorts last weekend. I'll give a heads up when they are done!

-- spinner :cool:

Danny bonaduce!!!

Settle down Private Pyle, not all Red-Heads look alike!! ;)

I kid, thanks for your Service, btw.

But really, Bonnaduce? Sheesh. That's rough, and Michael though being equated to Kirk Cameron was bad.

Might as well called me David Caruso while you were at it.

I mean could you have at least picked Eric Stoltz?

:lol:

Don't worry, when the Red-ckoning comes I'll try to stop my Ginger Brethren from eating your soul.

HUZZAH!!!!

profilepicture.jpg

That's me lookin' all fancy schmancy in my Russian hat.

That's my friend Sarah next to me with my awesome Ash Pokemon hat.

Back