Member Pics

You don't look like Kirk Cameron. Much. :lol: I kid.

Whatever, you're a lot more pleasing to look at than I am. But I'll play along anyway. :lol:

Making some adjustments between takes on one of the steadicam days for a recent gig:

35669_1327822231803_1118340827_30715417_733069_n.jpg

Briefly went through a period a year or so ago where I considered re-growing my hair. (until my mid 20s it was about to the small of my back) This is a shot from camping on Mojave.

n1118340827_30021912_6788.jpg

The one without hair is more recent. :lol:

Wheat you looked like one kick ass bassist. Look a little like John Paul Jones but with no beard.

For the record, IM still a KICK ASS bassist.. i can play as fast.. just not as long :) Seriously, I sat down a few weeks ago and tried to play along with an Iron Maiden album.. Got a cramp in about 3 mins!

forget the dude. .. that rig is HOT!

I know, right? And from this angle you can't even see the Preston receiver and focus motor either! :D Wish that steadicam was mine, but alas no. The owner had no interest in operating it, so lucky me that day. Heh.

I still have that cardboard monitor shade too. We called it the "Shadebox! 2000."

Wait...who said Kirk Cameron? NOOOOOO000000oooooooo..... <-----me jumping out the window.
Well, I mean...
headshotb.jpg
kirk_cameron1-1.0.0.0x0.300x400.jpeg

I think a resemblance is there.

Look, it's not a bad thing. He's not a physically ugly man. People tell me I look like a cross between Philip Seymour Hoffman and Clark Duke, so, you know.

6570_101212159925_588859925_2221007.jpg

For the record, IM still a KICK ASS bassist.. i can play as fast.. just not as long :) Seriously, I sat down a few weeks ago and tried to play along with an Iron Maiden album.. Got a cramp in about 3 mins!

I'm too am a musician. I play bass, guitar, violin, piano, and trombone. Maybe using a pick would help with your speed. I'm not a fan of using a pick on a bass but it can help. That or just lightly hit at the strings, although that sucks for rapidly changing strings.

You are literally the first person to ever get that joke.

Is there any way to figuratively be the first person to get the joke? :no:

I got it. But maybe that's cuz I'm a bartender, so I don't think it's all that unordinary. I'm not saying it's not a funny joke. It is. Cuz he put them on his head; funny sight-gag. But tons of people put tomato juice in their beer.

Back