Member Pics

Someone uses facial recognition to find out who I am and where I live and work, and then stalks me.

I think I've pissed a few people off here in the past few months.

Someone uses facial recognition to find out who I am and where I live and work, and then stalks me.

I think I've pissed a few people off here in the past few months.

They'll never find you. Facial recognition techniques aren't that accurate, at least not the ones available commercially. Now, if the CIA or FBI is after your ass, that could be a problem. Posting your pic up is probably redundant, in that case.

As far as pissing people off, what, they're gonna travel half way across the country to deliver an ass-wupping (no matter how well deserved)? It's not worth the time. It's more fun and financially viable to beat up local nerds. You're safe, ROC. Safe, I tell you...

Last edited:
lol but half the people on here live in Los Angeles or the greater area.

Anyways, there you go. B&W is as good as you'll get.

Last edited:
If we're going to play the posting-a-picture-that-obscures-the-face game:

11036122174967416415416.jpg

My current favorite pic of myself, cuz it's so ridiculous (and there's a story behind it's creation):

32940134.png

A recent pic in which you can actually see what I look like:

(little sis became a doctor on the day of this pic -- a real doctor -- so very proud)
29637140892191335315416.jpg

Me, when I was bald, on the day of adopting Boba (who, for some reason looks really grumpy):

n1541611300341413505.jpg

I had to throw the puppy in, just so that my post would get higher ratings. A full-grown Boba will be appearing in my feature, BTW.

Last edited:
You did it! Now I will hunt you down... :evil:

You don't lie, though, you are a young'on :)

I'm not as young as I look in my small black and white photo.

Most people think I'm 30 when they meet me.

Wait - that didn't really make sense.

I'm young but I look older than I am.

Great Pics!

Here is my favorite of me and my best pal, Laney, from a couple years back. Laney will be 17 years old this year.
dandme.jpg

Here's me after changing a serpentine belt on my, slightly older than Laney, Blazer.
bird.jpg

Wow. 17! That is a long dog-life.

Did you know there are a bunch of deer standing right behind you in that pic? And they don't look even slightly scared of a human? Do you live in a Disney movie?

Did you know there are a bunch of deer standing right behind you in that pic? And they don't look even slightly scared of a human? Do you live in a Disney movie?

LOL, yep, I did realise that. There are also turkey. I have a whole menagerie! :D

That's nothing. When I was filming the crystal light spot, a deer came out in the open, 20 feet from an entire class of little kids. It looked like a fawn, so it wasn't that bright probably (I'm picturing mom just sitting safe back in the trees, shaking her head). But that does explain why it's the only city park I've seen that is fenced in, there must be a bunch in there.

Got some pretty video of her :)

me back in the pretty days..

attachment.php

A year ago.. "Off trail" hiking in the Golan Heights is NOT advised! (the sign says Land Mines!)
attachment.php

Attachments

• pretyme.jpg
    pretyme.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 178
  • landmine_dan.jpg
    landmine_dan.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 185
This is me at a wedding

Wedding-1.jpg

This is me at a friends dance competition. I don't own any photos of just myself so I had to crop everyone out. :lol:

Recital-1-1.jpg

Back