Member Pics

The only person I've been told I look like is a young Robert Sean Leonard, which is a weird king-of compliment comparison thing....

Um.

lol I'm still stumped!!!

z191306614.jpg

I'm also gonna need a scissor.

:devil:

:clap: Go Bird!!!

Owe noe yoo di'innnnnn.

Wtf - because I don't know who a 70s p*** star is I'm being revoked?

Bah!

No.

Your man card is getting revoked because you can't recognize a screen capture from Bullitt. Not recognizing one of the coolest dudes of all time is almost forgivable.

Not recognizing him in a Green 1968 Ford Mustang GT 390 CID Fastback Driving the Streets of San Francisco is just... wrong. So, soooo wrong. :redgrin:

Triple wrong for someone into movies!! I mean seriously.

:lol:

Dude.

I'm a 19 year-old girl from Michigan. I can't believe you expect me to know who that man is, not to mention the fact that you CAN'T take my manhood away from me.

Last edited:
lol. Well I am a 23 year old gal from the midwest, so can someone throw me a bone?

He looks soooo familiar I'm kicking myself that I can't figure it out.

NM, just remembered.

Dude.

I'm a 19 year-old girl from Michigan. I can't believe you expect me to know who that man is, not to mention the fact that you CAN'T take my manhood away from me.

Wait.

Are you a 19yo girl from Michigan, or a sound person in LA that kinda looks like some actor and has a thing for Jennifer Garner. (all of which has been posted by you and CF)

Or is it somehow all of the above, cause now I'm confused.

And sorry dude (ette?), but any film buff should recognize Bullitt. It was nominated for a Sound Oscar in 1968 (among several other nominations, mostly BAFTRAs) you know. BTW: I didn't revoke your man card, Bird did, I just agreed with it :P

And then there's this:

I purposefully jpeged it beyond recognition, but you can vaguely make out my jaw-line and high cheek bones.

Can't see my eyes, though.

It's a naval officer outfit I wore for a film I did. That's from the poster. Yes, I act, too.

After being asked if the pic you used for your avvy was one of Richard Gere. So, um, yeah.

Which is it then? :lol:

Last edited:
Why don't you drive to the top of Michigan with your documentary-making friends and find out then?!!

getsmiley.php

Joking aside, I am who I say I am in earlier posts. I wanted to make people laugh today with comedic references to Catfish, but it seems as though not many people know WTF I am talking about so maybe I should switch my avatar again.

Last edited:
Back