• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

To Any That is Interested

If you found the Ebook Informative there is much more content to be found at http://moviesyoucanmake.com

Such as real reputable directors with real accolades that will coach and mentor you If you decide

As far as the fake email sign ups who cares....this is not about your email address this is for people want the edge that might not have it....I know on this Forum there are some "Gurus" and "Big Time Directors" that know it all that dont need what I am offering and to them I say fine move on and keep directing your summer blockbusters!

But there is some one out there that this might really help...I am not saying it is the magic pill or the must have of all directors, but If you like the Ebook there is more to come if you sign up....if not thank you for the time you spent reading it.

No. I think it didn't cover a lot of essential things. It didn't promise what you said it did, and a good portion of the information wasn't correct or helpful.

If you found the Ebook Informative there is much more content to be found at http://moviesyoucanmake.com

Such as real reputable directors with real accolades that will coach and mentor you If you decide

As far as the fake email sign ups who cares....this is not about your email address this is for people want the edge that might not have it....I know on this Forum there are some "Gurus" and "Big Time Directors" that know it all that dont need what I am offering and to them I say fine move on and keep directing your summer blockbusters!

But there is some one out there that this might really help...I am not saying it is the magic pill or the must have of all directors, but If you like the Ebook there is more to come if you sign up....if not thank you for the time you spent reading it.

Will you stop with the sarcastic guru and hollywood production stuff? Those people you are making fun of have experience in the industry. They aren't just acting like they're pros on the internet. Directorik (one of the people you were rude to) had directed over 20 feature films, and is on the directors board for a company that finances low budget movies. It Donned on Me has created 25 films in 48 Hour Film Projects, 7 Day Film Projects, and other challenges in the last 3 years. Cracker Funk has won awards like "Best Narrative Feature" at a few film festivals. Audio Post Expert is a professional Sound Designer and mixer. I could go on and on, but I decided to only mention people on this thread.

I hope that this "guide" is not going to be something beginners will follow. There is much more accurate, detailed free information on the web. Almost everything I have learned is from Film Riot and IndyMogul. And whenever I have a question about something I'm unclear on, I go to the website we are on right now, IndieTalk :cool:

Ok ChimpPhobiaFilms

Sorry It did not meet your expectations and I dont expect you to sign up nor am I asking you to anymore

Maybe you should move on

But to those that are interested sign up to get your Free e report and future emails with related products and more free content that can possibly help to get you to the next level. Once again its not a magic pill and just because you subscribe your not going to become a director over night, you will have to put in the work

http://moviesyoucanmake.com/

Thanks

LOL!

This thread is nucking futs!
grpnanadance.gif

I know It was not Cracker Funks intent to promote my guide. I know the reason he posted it so that you all that were suspicious about it would not have to submit your email and name to me

But him posting the whole entire ebook let people know that there was actually a ebook with movie filming content.

Now whether or not that content is of any value is strictly up to the reader of the post.

If they like it they will subscribe and get more... I have related products to the ebook so if you like the ebook you will get them via email if you sign up...If not its ok too

See what you fail to realize I can care less about your emails or names and to all that subscribed with the phony
@sharklasers.com I will unsubscribe them.

Like I said I am not twisting any arms for your names or emails.

Good luck to you and what ever avenue you take to reach the top I wish you success.

Last edited:
How many films have you made you so called Guru?

What real value do you offer this forum?
So this is how you promote your product? You attack someone
who asks legitimate questions?

You clearly don't know anything about the product you are offering.
You don't even know who wrote the ebook.

Last edited:
Whatever man

You don't need any help your a Guru so move on and go create another blockbuster for the world to see....I am in the promotion section of this forum promoting a product that I stand behind.

You on the other hand go through these forums pretending to be something your not and try to discredit any Idea that is not yours and at the same time not giving any real value to up and coming members wanting to become movie directors.

You have made your point you dont like it...or don't need it or its worthless to you, good. move on or keep singing out how you dont like it, or snooping in my go daddy domains which I have open to the public because I have nothing to hide I don't care Just don't talk to me unless you have something positive to say

no I take that back just don't talk to me

Just go away man...I don't need your stamp of approval to promote my ebook or my other products...I have over 50 real subscribers from this thread alone and not any of the BS @sharklasers bogus emails.

Last edited:
Directorik has a good point. Trying to humiliate people, attacking people, and using sarcasm is no way to sell a product. He did have legitimate questions, and presented facts and opinions calmly and professionally. You on the other hand get sarcastic and nasty every time you are proved wrong or cannot answer something. What if you were in a business meeting trying to sell this book? If you acted the way you are acting, you would get kicked out. You don't know who wrote the ebook, and you won't admit to the fact you don't have a clue. I asked you over several times, and you never replied. You cannot sell products well. You get angry. And please stop with the guru sarcasm. By the way, SHARK LASERS ARE AWESOME!!!

I am far from angry

I just dont have time for guys like you and your Guru

I dont have to answer to you or no one else on this forum to promote my products (unless the owner of this website comes down to this thread and tell me to stop promoting it I will continue). And I am not in a business meeting promoting my ebook but if I was I would be talking to you and the Guru just the same because you have both tried to discredit me from the start.

I have 51 subscribers and counting thanks for you help:lol:

and to all that are still interested http://moviesyoucanmake.com/

If you dont like giving up your email addresses or dont want a copy of the free ebook I am giving away click these two links for products you may be interested in

Peter D. Marshall Products

Film Finance Guide

**You can also preview the free ebook on this thread post #44 through #50**

Thanks,

Marvin Nanz:)

Last edited:
Back