• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

To Any That is Interested

yes I do have more products....the ones that involve movie filming will be sent out to the people that subscribe to the mailing list.

Since I have posted this thread 20 people have signed up and 3 more since Cracker Funk posted my whole EBook Thank all of you!!!

I hope this ebook and all of the future products you get will help you achieve your goals

To your unbridled success

Thanks,

Marvin Nanz

I never gotten 20 Subscribers in one day. Usually 2 or 3 at the most.

I dont consider the subscribers customers because when you sign up you are not buying anything.

Sure there will be related products with more value down the line that will be offered at a price but you don't have to buy. There will be more free products as well its up to the subscriber.

A couple of directors from California came together and made this ebook.

All of whom products I will be promoting in the future emails to all that subscribed.

ChimpPhobiaFilms just subscribe to the email list and get all your answers there or go away

You have already seen the whole ebook either you like it or you don't.

The Subject of this Thread is To Any That is Interested if your not move on and stop trying to discredit.

Im not twisting your arm to sign up

Since I have posted this thread 20 people have signed up and 3 more since Cracker Funk posted my whole EBook Thank all of you!!!

Yes but who are those people who have signed up? For example, you will find that one of them is a Mr. Stanley Kubrik, who has a junk email address! If you're just getting your back end, regardless of whether those who sign up actually exist, then I can see why this wouldn't matter to you.

G

All of your answers will be found at

http://moviesyoucanmake.com

Or if you wait long enough someone will sign up just so they can post the authors names on my thread just like the ebook was posted earlier

Now Can I ask you a question did you find the ebook informative?

Back