• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

To Any That is Interested

Like I Said in the Beginning of this Thread: To Any That Is Interested

If you are not that is fine move on.

I will keep promoting this product. If any of you out there that want to help make it a better product I am open for all suggestions.

After you read the Ereport you can Email me at Marvin.Nanz@yahoo.com tell me what can be better and I will get with the person that wrote the Ebook to have it revised.

Rising tides lift all boats

Thanks,

Marvin

Aided by some sharks with freaking laser beams, I downloaded it and checked it out. I'll be darned, it actually doesn't explain how to get a camera for less than $100, how to shoot and edit a movie in less than 30 days (working less than 8 hours per day), or how to get the movie distributed.

This ebook doesn't provide any useful instruction, none whatsoever. At best, it is a high-school-level summation of what it might be like for someone to endeavor in indie film production.

How many films have you made you so called Guru?

What real value do you offer this forum?

I am am offering a free e book with real content, and I dont care how many other people are promoting the same thing.

If any thing that just adds credit to it.

Instead of trying to discredit it you could have just read over it and gave some tips (since your a guru) to make it better for the real people out there that want to become real directors and not just bad critics.

I put my real name on these post and my real email address I have nothing to hide.

I have made many short films. And I don't think I am a guru. I try to give advice on this forum, discuss film, and ask advice in subjects I am not familiar in. I am here to improve as a filmmaker. I found it strange that you were promoting a product that had been advertised here already many times that people found suspicious and unhelpful. I don't understand how asking questions, presenting quotes from your website, and telling you what other people thought of your product makes me a "bad critic", and not a "real director". I don't care if you present your email and name. I can create a false email and name right now, and tell everybody I am not hiding anything. By the way, I was not accusing you of never making any films, I was asking directork how someone could write a book on how to make a film without any experience as a filmmaker. And he presented a good question, are you a filmmaker? If you could, please respond to me (not sarcastically calling me a guru.)

I think I just made a huge mistake. I just noticed "guru" written under directorik's profile picture. Sorry about that... but if you are talking about directorik...

He has written and/or directed 20 feature films, and is on the board of directors of a company that makes low budget movies. He has given me advice that has helped me tremendously. He is just asking questions, and stating facts (and reasonable opinions). Don't be a sarcastic jerk about it.

Last edited:
Like I Said in the Beginning of this Thread: To Any That Is Interested

If you are not that is fine move on.

I will keep promoting this product. If any of you out there that want to help make it a better product I am open for all suggestions.

After you read the Ereport you can Email me at Marvin.Nanz@yahoo.com tell me what can be better and I will get with the person that wrote the Ebook to have it revised.

Rising tides lift all boats

Thanks,

Marvin

Thanks CimpPhobiaFilms for all of your input.

But I am not here to go back and forth with you or any one else.

I am here in the Promotion Section of this forum to promote a free ERepot http://moviesyoucanmake.com/

I respect your and all other opinions that may not like it but It may be what some one out there needs to get them to the next level.

Thanks,

Marvin Nanz

I am not a filmaker, I am a promoter.

The person that wrote this ebook is a film maker.

check it out its free http://moviesyoucanmake.com/ judge for your self.

I actually offered to send you a copy direct yesterday.

If you dont like giving up your email addresses or dont want a copy of the free ebook I am giving away click these two links for products you may be interested in

Peter D. Marshall Products

Film Finance Guide

**You can also preview the free ebook on this thread post #44 through #50**

Thanks,

Marvin Nanz:)

Last edited:
I am am offering a free e book with real content...

Yes, real bad content!!

Having just read the sections pertaining to sound, I will go a step further than Directorik and say not only is your ebook vague, it is factually inaccurate and completely wrong in many places. You don't even know what Foley is or what the letters "ADR" even stand for. Are you really suggesting an omni-directional mic for recording production dialogue? A lav mic is pretty much NEVER "the device of choice" for capturing production dialogue! And by definition, someone who is willing to work just "for the chance at a credit" is not a professional. I've other bones of contention but in all honesty I can't be bothered!

Dear me, what is this, some scam to collect and sell email addresses? Out of curiosity, how much do you get for each registered email address?

G

Thanks for your comments AudioPostExpert.

and to answer you question I get 0 for ever email that gets registered.

The reason for the email address is for people that do find value in the ebook and are interested to continue to get offers of related products that they may or may not be interested in.

everyone has choice

Hello Future Movie Directors My Name is Marvin Nanz and I am promoting a Free E Report called How To Create Your First Movie From Scratch.
If you’ve always wanted to create a movie but have lacked the knowledge, equipment and money to get it done, there’s good news for you!
You can also bring your movie from the idea phase to the post-production phase in just a month’s time if you so desire.
And – you no longer need to have a quarter of a million dollar video camera to shoot your own movie – as you will discover in this FREE Report called How To Create Your First Movie From Scratch.

If you are interested check out the link below.

http://moviesyoucanmake.com

Thanks,

Marvin Nanz:yes:

Why are you promoting him if you aren't getting paid? Is the writer a friend of yours? What is his/her name? What films has he/she done? Is he/she a filmmaker? Who has found value in this book? When was this book written?

Back