• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Secret Santas Videos!

Oh, I knew it was all in fun, but
I was expecting the punchline at the end was you clicking the gun sending you flying off the screen! :)

**BTW -- our DSL connection is on-again, off-again (ggrrrrrr....) so if I go flying off the internets, that's why! **

@flickerpicutres..
Yeah, I had thought as I was preparing, that something like that would be funny, but the ad lib character just sorta decided something different. I like this guy, sorta channeling Jerry Reed... lol

I l:yes:ve you Wheaty. Nice AK btw. Also, have you seen this boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2I8l5PC6v8&feature=related

The AK is a cheap Romanian knock off, but it works... I dont have the bandwidth allotment to download 8Mins of Furlong love fest right now.. but I will watch it after 11:00 (free download time!)

Possibly the most ridiculous film ever:

A Very Cthulhu Christmas
pw: FlickerPictures

Oh, I wonder who this could be for? :hmm:

For those who can't follow the ridiculous story:
Christmas music is keeping the Old One up late at night, so Christmas must be destroyed. A misplaced phonecall saves the day.

Special thanks to Dreadylocks & Scoopicman, too, who each contributed to this production. :cool:

Last edited:
Oh so we're doing this now?

Ok, placeholder post for first response to Zen's video.

EDIT: Nice job, Zen! Had no probs following the story!
It's cool you managed to include Jeff's likeness of being :D

Last edited:
Oh, my God, I'm so glad wheat drew me. I'm resisting temptation to watch it, until I finish mine. Meant to finish it last night, but got distracted. Must finish now. Shit, this is gonna be fun to watch all these videos.

Cheers!

Great work wheatgrinder. That was certainly a gunlike object! In Britain you could get shot dead just for owning it :D (I put a laugh smiley, but it ain't too funny).

And great job Zensteve. That was an extraordinary piece of work. I certainly didn't see that coming, but what a great present for Bahama Jeff :P

Happy Christmachanaquanzaka, Tinalera! And Happy Festivus, too!

http://www.vimeo.com/18147256

PW: indietalk

:D

Lessee now, using my trademark phrase publically, I'll charge you a measly grand! :lol: Ilove the "Stomp" like music effects!

Seriously, THANK YOU Cracker! You got some serious talent there! What a great gift! :D (I'm gonna go watch it again!). That is a truly a memorable gift I will cherish!

And Happy Happy Christmachanaquanzaka right back atcha! (and Festivus too!)

Last edited:
Okay, here's mine you elitist bastards!! :) You fuck with the Murdock, you get fucked with!!;) Merry Christmas yall. Also there are some out-takes on my page if you care to watch those. Please rate.:) And yes there is cursing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRp3jZoLovM

And yes, I just disembowled Santa infront of my 2 year old.:) Takes care of that trouble maker. :)

LMAO.... hahaha

Possibly the most ridiculous film ever:

A Very Cthulhu Christmas
pw: FlickerPictures

Oh, I wonder who this could be for? :hmm:

For those who can't follow the ridiculous story:
Christmas music is keeping the Old One up late at night, so Christmas must be destroyed. A misplaced phonecall saves the day.

Edit: Helps if I link the darn thing. :blush:

HAHAHAHA!!! Zensteve -- thank you!! That rocked!! I couldn't have asked or dreamed up a more perfectly insane gift. How very dreadful of you :)
The fact that you strangled a plush Cthulhu with your bare hands (!) and flushed him down the john is pure joy.
Tis indeed a very Merry Maniacal Cthulhumas this year :lol: Awesome dude. I will raise my nearly empty bottle of Newcastle from beachside and toast to your health and merry movie making :D May we both hear the muse of madness!!!

Last edited:
Back