• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Secret Santas Videos!

What the... I'm still editing! Could have sworn there was another 36 hours or so. :huh:

Gonna watch all these when I get home from the office tonight. :cool:

Ok. I've finished and uploaded mine.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas Truestar! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lKTg_iYwfg

:lol:

I think you did fine Nick! :) Made me laugh (how did you do the POV of the shovel? That was impressive! :D)

All in all, you did a fine job I think, it got the point across nicely...

So, let's see, a couple of Santa kills, "The Worst Christmas Song" and a masked woman trying to give Christmas greetings... 4 for 4- so far so good! :D

I'm also curious.....my name hasn't come up yet, and looking at the remaining suspects...I'm REALLY wanting to know what's coming to me! LOL

Last edited:
What the... I'm still editing! Could have sworn there was another 36 hours or so. :huh:

Gonna watch all these when I get home from the office tonight. :cool:

No RUSH! :) It's not so much an exact time, I posted first because I couldn't wait :lol: Take the time you need! ;)

What the... I'm still editing! Could have sworn there was another 36 hours or so.

You've got all the time up until Christmas. Someone (Tinalera :P ) jumped the gun so we moved it forward...

I think you did fine Nick! Made me laugh (how did you do the POV of the shovel? That was impressive! )

I was wearing a balaclava for that scene, so after I'd shot it on the 550D from far, I fixed a little Flip video camera to my face and did the same action again, then spliced the two together. I also used the Flip for the bit where he kills Santa and then I edited because I wanted it to look like CCTV footage. I don't know how well that came across. But I was much happier using the 550D I just had nagging doubts over my ability to use it.

The first time I saw the video was just after I'd uploaded it to YouTube, I was worried that there were going to be some massive errors, but nothing too big showed up :D I shot a lot more footage than that, but it was getting too long and I couldn't face spending more time blind editing. There's a whole scene where he buries the body bag and I was going to shoot one where he stores the body in a cellar overnight....but I couldn't face it...

Fun, fun, fun! :D

There are a couple of people who haven't been on lately but are signed up, so I hope they turn up with the goods because it wouldn't really be fair on the peeps who've been working hard :yes:

But big up to everyone's who's made something. We've got a nice variety going :)

Would anyone have the know how to compile all of these on a DVD/one "Christmas package" type deal? I just think it would make a hilarious keepsake for all who participated ;)

That was a lot of fun guys! Great job everyone! And Nick, i think ur being too hard on urself. Your short was just fine!

I had mine scheduled for Xmas day so it wont be up till then! Hope im not the last one!

Flicker, who knew that was one of your talents!

@Tina: Thanks! Yeah, it's getting interesting as names start dropping out. And more masks please ;)

@Nick: Madrid, Spain. It was dark so you couldn't see much. The reasons behind it being, well actually if u remember i didnt want to do secret santa bc i didnt think i would have the time, but i got around that by just filming on my iphone and a pocket cam which i have on me at all times. So i could get impromptu coverage wherever i was doing whatever i was. How would the final video have any coherence then, you ask? It'll make sense when you see it. But yeah, theyre not good in low light conditions at all.

Merry Moses SinEater!

Merry Moses SinEater!!!

Since we have prematurely ejaculated on the project, and mine is done anyway, here it is!

Merry Christmas to SinEater and all my firends at IndieTalk! It's been a great year and may the next be fruitful and multiply for all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s21LFArBeGM

Merry Moses SinEater!!!

Since we have prematurely ejaculated on the project, and mine is done anyway, here it is!

Merry Christmas to SinEater and all my firends at IndieTalk! It's been a great year and may the next be fruitful and multiply for all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s21LFArBeGM

:lol:

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! BAH HUMBUG!:lol:

Speaking as the first "pre-ejaculate"....

That was priceless! MY better half, a proud Christmas Cynic, would truly enjoy your "Best Christmas Wishes":D

Right, so now we chalk up outright cynicism (and well done at that) to our list of Christmas Goodies.....:D

Well Done, Dready, seriously-well done!

We really need to compile these in a "Holiday Greetings" DVD!

Hey, i forgot to mention urs in my earlier posts! That was a great job and a lot of fun to watch!

Loved the seppuku!

I was this close to buying actual pig intestines, but I thought that would have been over the top for christmas. Also, if you watch the outtakes from the video, you'll see we were trying to keep our daughter out of the way at first and it just didn't work. So she became an evil elf.....Ahso:D

Back