• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Secret Santas Videos!

@Tina: Thanks! Yeah, it's getting interesting as names start dropping out. And more masks please ;)

@Nick: Madrid, Spain. It was dark so you couldn't see much. The reasons behind it being, well actually if u remember i didnt want to do secret santa bc i didnt think i would have the time, but i got around that by just filming on my iphone and a pocket cam which i have on me at all times. So i could get impromptu coverage wherever i was doing whatever i was. How would the final video have any coherence then, you ask? It'll make sense when you see it. But yeah, theyre not good in low light conditions at all.

The names are dropping more now, I'm getting more and more curious- :lol:

As long as I'm wrong, masks will be around Ernest-I do have a non masked script, but involves hiring*gasp*talent, trying to find those willing lol.

As long as I'm wrong? I guess that's a long time then! LOL

As long as I'm around(and being wrong)

Last edited:
I must say there's some serious talent being shown here! :)

I shall probably watch all of them again on Christmas day-nice to see our different interpretations of the season! :D

Oh lordy, that was simply rofl-tastic.
smiley_zip.gif

The one I'm working on is almost done. It ain't Christmas Eve yet. ;)

Not to pressure anyone, but we're still waiting for films from the following:

-Cracker Funk
-Zensteve (ETA Christmas Eve)
-Gooberman
-SinEater
-Ernest Worthing (Teaser up)
-Wheatgrinder
-TruEsTaR

Not to hurry anyone, just to make sure no one forgets :D

Ok, here goes..

Merry Christmas CrackerFunk! Not what you asked for, but what you needed! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbv8CRrN5Vg

:D:D

Well Done Wheat! I will hold off on spoiler comments until after others have seen it-but you're right, it's what Cracker needed (what we all need at this time of year! :D)

Well done!

Back