Name That Screengrab

I'm surprised I hadn't noticed this thread before, it seems like a lot of fun!

Full disclosure: there is a very mild crop on this one because the movie title was watermarked on it. It shouldn't affect the difficulty, however.

wIvNB.png

Popped in my head when I saw this game. Not sure why...

Back to the future III, Colt's Patent Firearms barn.

I'm even going to hook you up with ZZ top's music from that scene :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVTmRHXuDnU

Last edited:
Back to the future III, Colt's Patent Firearms barn.

I'm even going to hook you up with ZZ top's music from that scene :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVTmRHXuDnU

Nailed it! Crack Shot!

Good job, and bonus points for the ZZ Top (even though the video clip you grabbed doesn't appear to have the shot anywhere in it)!

Last edited:
The Man From Earth.

I gotta say I really didn't care for that film. It had an alright script, but I feel like it belonged on stage (and with better actors.)

Oh, no doubt. Terrible actors, terrible audio and terrible video... but the STORY - i loved it! I just turn the video off, and listen to the movie while i'm working :)
This needs to be a radio play.

Just remembering some of those line deliveries make me cringe... I want a remake!!

Last edited:
Yay! Thought so from the first grab...but not confident enough...until Roger Moore turned up in the second one. Great flick!

Yay! Thought so from the first grab...but not confident enough...until Roger Moore turned up in the second one. Great flick!

Haha. From that angle, I didn't think Mr. Bond would be recognizable. I though Q would be the giveaway.

One more, before I hit the sack. This one should be easy, for at least a few IT'ers. Maybe too easy.

screenhunter02oct280328.gif

Yeah...can you believe someone was knocking IV in that other thread?! Wth?! =)

Insanity! It's my fav of the pre-Abrams era. :yes:

Dang it, Dready, I thought maybe I was being at least a little bit vague with that one, but I knew you'd get it instantly! :) I'm afraid I have no guesses for your screengrab.

Here's one that's a lot less obvious. In fact, I think it requires a hint (superhero movie):

screenhunter02oct300146.gif

Back