Name That Screengrab

Good luck tying to figure this one out! :)

vlcsnap-2011-10-30-10h53m32s70.png

Yup, spot on Zensteve. Still my favourite arnie film. Mainly because of the brilliant soundtrack by the late great Basil Poledouris

I'm surprised I hadn't noticed this thread before, it seems like a lot of fun!

Full disclosure: there is a very mild crop on this one because the movie title was watermarked on it. It shouldn't affect the difficulty, however.

wIvNB.png

Popped in my head when I saw this game. Not sure why...

I'm surprised I hadn't noticed this thread before, it seems like a lot of fun!

Full disclosure: there is a very mild crop on this one because the movie title was watermarked on it. It shouldn't affect the difficulty, however.

wIvNB.png

Popped in my head when I saw this game. Not sure why...

That looks like it's on a wagon of some kind. So it's some movie that has, I'm guessing, an old-west traveling show. Like a Buffalo Bill type thing. Either that or it's a carnival game.

So... wild guess... Annie Get Your Gun?

I don't know though, for some reason the lighting looks really modern to me.

That looks like it's on a wagon of some kind. So it's some movie that has, I'm guessing, an old-west traveling show. Like a Buffalo Bill type thing. Either that or it's a carnival game.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus ?

Good analysis, and you're not off base with any particular thing...except the guess. Not Annie Get Your Gun.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus ?

Nice guess, but not it.

Back