My indietalk project

Said the creepy guy that no one invited :lol:

I'm guessing the line will stay in! I want to squeeze every last minute of production time out of today, I am so excited. I've gone over all the footage now and it's even better than I'd hoped. I have a real movie here, what a fantastic experience. the crew was sitting around making jokes and sometimes using lines from the film and applying them to the current context. It made me feel really good to see everyone accepting my material so organically. Everything is real, made manifest with this entire world I've created. Big smile, round two!! Here we go

I'm guessing the line will stay in! I want to squeeze every last minute of production time out of today, I am so excited. I've gone over all the footage now and it's even better than I'd hoped. I have a real movie here, what a fantastic experience. the crew was sitting around making jokes and sometimes using lines from the film and applying them to the current context. It made me feel really good to see everyone accepting my material so organically. Everything is real, made manifest with this entire world I've created. Big smile, round two!! Here we go

It's great to have a comfortable, fun environment with committed people.

Besides that one lady and that screenwriter, so far so good :cool:

It's great to have a comfortable, fun environment with committed people.

Besides that one lady and that screenwriter, so far so good :cool:

One of my main guys canceled on me, so we're going to have to do a day 3 of shooting with him later. That made me focus in on a close up with the other two actors and play around with the scene more. The first time I really had enough time to relax and do that, I think we got some fantastic footage.

For the actual pool party hardly anyone showed up before the sundown. I got maybe 12 extras so I did what I could but it looks like my establishing shots will have to be with an empty party and the dude setting up.

Oh, there will be filmshoots that will rattle you to your core soon enough. Soon enough. :devil:

:lol:

Yes I definitely started with the best project ever.
Amazing colors, hot girls in bikinis, no generators required, just an extension chord from the house :yes:

I think I've been inspired, my first feature will need some scenes on a tropical island :D

We had a principle actor not show on fridays shoot, so we are left with footage that we have to account for somehow on the 25th.

Today I found out that he was bit on the face by a spider or something and as I suspected I cannot count on him at all. I am going to have to do some script rewrites to fill in the last of these gaps

We had a principle actor not show on fridays shoot, so we are left with footage that we have to account for somehow on the 25th.

Today I found out that he was bit on the face by a spider or something and as I suspected I cannot count on him at all. I am going to have to do some script rewrites to fill in the last of these gaps

Good call. I think an actor showing up with a spider bite on his face could lead to some issues.

I've seen some UGGLYY spider bites.

Good call. I think an actor showing up with a spider bite on his face could lead to some issues.

I've seen some UGGLYY spider bites.

Yeah I have a bad scar from a brown recluse by my knee. Fortunately it was nothing that nasty that bit him, but yeah it doesn't look good.

I've altered the script now and it's good enough.
This is just going to be an internet thing anyway :D

Good job! A large part of making movies is overcoming obstacles. You seem to doing just fine.

Thanks. It's tougher than I thought it would be to manage everything at once. It would be a huge help to even have a script supervisor. maybe after people see how good this film is i'll get more crew for next time. :D

Back