My film will beat your film!

just out of intrest, does anyone know of a movie in which someone literally eats their hat? If not, get your hands off it because its my idea.

I have a character who sucks a Bowler for the mercury. :D But it's just in a script, so you're safe, Lux.....for now!

lux said:
just out of intrest, does anyone know of a movie in which someone literally eats their hat?

I know I've seen that in a few things before.

Also a leather shoe... Charlie Chaplin's "Goldrush" is a must-see. :)

_______

Sorry to hear that, VegasTv. Maybe next time, then. :(

With less than a week to go, it's time to start primal chest-thumping!

Have some stills or other intimidating promo-shots to show?

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...
smiley_creepy.gif

of_conq_01.jpg

Zensteve said:
Have some stills or other intimidating promo-shots to show?

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Okay - here's a shot of the studio

greenscreen.jpg

And for no apparent reason, here's a shot of my car. It should be parked in the studio (garage) but filming took priority.

fiero.jpg

Last edited:
Well, things sort of imploded around here. I ended up having to grab my brother and go shoot since my actor disappeared. I handed him the camera (first time he's used it) and we went for a good 5 mile hike up the face of a cliff. Didn't get all the shots I need and I really don't feel like going back up there... oh well. Guess we'll see! Let's just say it's a good thing I'm not trying to make a living as an actor!

In any case, I'm going to reshoot the entire script with a real actor and me at the cameras controls when I get a chance.

here are a few grabs from saturdays shoot:

veritas.jpg

veritas1.jpg

veritas2.jpg

I've been laying low with my entry and this is all you'll get till Saturday. :D Also let me just say that there's going to be some stiff competition I feel. Nice job everyone for stepping up to the plate. :clap:

c48ef908.jpg

Back