If you could work with anyone, who would it be?

Well...I said a TON. Let's see One ton=2000 pounds, so if 1 pound = 1 person, than...let me continue...Marilyn Monroe, Cary Grant, Hitchcock, Carole Lombard, Eisenstein (I have to say that or I'd be remiss in my duty as a filmmaker), Dziga Vertov, Roger Corman, anybody at Hammer Films, Steve McQueen, Charlie Chaplin, Kubrick...

Mr (Miss) Blonde-You started a great thread!

Zensteve:Ya-hah!

SuperSoupy-I wouldn't want to work with anyone making over 20 million a film.

SuperSoupy said:
ok, now, who WOULD'NT you want to work with?
[/QUOTE]

Kevin Costner, because I think he might possibly be one of the worst actors out there making the crappiest movies!

Kevin Smith

I would have to say Kevin Smith because he makes it look like fun, and that is one of the main reasons that I do this.

Yes.. I am resurrecting 2 topics in the one night.. because..yes, I am a rebel without a cause.

& Donny.. I totally agree.. Kevin Smith is awesome.

Wow, this is an old topic, but hey I might as well add to it, since it's been resurrected.

Who would I work with. Well, one day I will work with:

Tom Hanks

Meg Ryan

and probably the first person I'd be able to work with is Anna Paquin.

As far as other aspects of filmmaking go, there's a whole slew of composers I'd like to work with, it'd be nice to at least meet the ILM folks, and the WETA folks, if not work with them.

Lastly, anyone who has a really great story to tell. :D

So it's more than one, sue me.

I've a new appreciation for Vincent Gallo....I think I'm his lost twin.

Edit: well , that sounded conceited...let me qualify that by saying I meant I'm as anal as him :)

Last edited:
Back