If you could work with anyone, who would it be?

so, who would you wanna work with eh?
Jackie Chan, or Shinchiro Watanabe (have you guys seen Cowboy Bebop!?)

and while were on the subjet of QT flicks. i personally LOVE Pulp Fiction.
'Oh im sorry, did i break your concentration?'. Class.

oh the stuff that goes on in people's heads, the differences between fantasy and reality can really mess someone up. anyway, this talks supposed to be about folks we'd like to work with aint it?

i have a crush on spike from bebop, but im a guy, and also...i dont really have a crush on him.

I'd like to work with Kristen Kruek, and write myself an ultra sexy part in my movie where me and her get super sexy together

ha ha ha!!

I think Trent from daria would make a hot human.. but that's just me..

That's a fantabulous idea there rizien, Now how do I get a hold of hayden christensen.. :-k

trent is hot... for a cartoon and you know you aint the only one who thinks so!

hmmm hayden christensen would be hard to get, but we can always tempt him with a whiny angsty teenage role!

haha. some good quotes at the end there.
and i never thought of who i would like to work with in that sort of sense rizen, nice thought. it would be a difficult decision though, for me i suppose i would cast myself as a sexually charged bosley in the next charlies angels flick.

I'd want to work with: Maya Deren, Louise Brooks, Murnau, Welles, Antonioni, Wertmueller, Brando, Ramon Navarro, Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, Audie Murphey (yeah, that's right), Bugs Bunny (any Looney Tunes), Gene Tierney, Francis Farmer, Christopher Walken, Buscemi (I have a wild crush on him), Gene Hackman (the man really is a genious, and I appreciate him the more I see him), Courtney Love (so she might be an insurance risk), Francois Truffaut, Godard, Nicholson and son of Nicholson-Jack Black, Tim Burton, Coen Brothers (and not just cause they're from my home state of Minnesota!), Depp (of course), Benicio del Toro (um-um-um), Uma Thurman, Sigourney Weaver, Patricia Routledge (the British actress from 'Keeping up Appearrances', and Hettie (?) wainthrope), (?) Susan Tully (I think) who played 'Michelle Fowler' on Eastenders. Sorry for rambling, but there are a ton of people I'd like to work with.

Damn-forgot Billy Wilder, am i insane?

Back