If you could work with anyone, who would it be?

i just hate the way he acts, the films he's done, and the way he looks, lol. I mean, as a business man he's great, hes made lots of money, but i dont hold him high on the actor list...doesn't really seem like he's got the "Passion" for acting...if you know what i mean

Mr.Blonde said:
Oh, I'm sorry but.. eww old. lol, no offense to any 65 year olds.

lol! Well, non-superficial people can sometimes see that good acting does not, contrary to popular belief, have anything to do with looks. (j/k)

Oh and rizien, I totaly agree.

Oh no Tine, I think he's brilliant, love him to death. I just wouldn't put him on my wall is all (not like I actually do that..lol)

lol That's so funny cause for my birthday my sister had a poster of him as Gandalf framed for me!!! It's in my room (however, she picked him because she knew I loved Gandalf the character, but still) lol

this person is alive and not that well known but should be. he appeared as "teenage Evan" in The Butterfly Effect. His name is John Patrick Amedori. He is such an authentic teen actor, he sells all of the emotions he brings to the screen and I hope that one day, I will indeed be able to collaborate with him...

i would say jack Black or Nicholas Cage.
They rock
but i totally agree with quentin tarantino.
wouldnt mind John woo either.
wow too many choices!

Back