"Everywhere I Go" Production Diary

Hey Folks,

It's back again. Created by the infamous Nick Clapper, rebirthed by the brain-box and Moderator Chilipie and now elbowed to a bloody, brutal death by yours truly.

You can also follow it on..(Please share or drop us a follow)

Tumblr http://eigproductiondiary.tumblr.com/

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Everywhere-I-Go/155602314523310

We'll be updating (I'll try and get the other guys involved, 'cause you're sick of me, right?) with every small victory, every development and ofcourse, the setbacks.

EVERYWHERE I GO

A Polish immigrant and factory worker, Kate Zurek, arrives home to find herself face-to-face with the creatures of her deepest fears. And the worst thing is, they do not speak Polish.

Here's the first promotional poster designed by the fantastic Maks Bereski (Thanks, Nick!)

The credits will be amended as we begin to hire more crew. It feels awkward seeing my name that many times :lol:

Everywhere I go by PTPfilms

Time to get this going!

- PTP

Last edited:
OK! I know I need new glasses and an eye exam, but didn't think my vision was that bad. :cool:

:lol:

But I like it. I can just about make out the outlines of the sofa and window but obviously nothing like as clearly as your exposed version.

I also really like the pink that's repeated in the image and in the title.

Really nice poster! Great find PTP :rolleyes: :lol:

pretty design, but it doesn't tell me anything.. sorry.. maybe I missed it? (and its too dark for me too, you may want to do somit bout that)

Maks' is a minimalist artist, so there was always a chance of that. I guess it helps having the blessing of the synopsis on hand. Which wouldn't be the case if seeing it on a wall, or message board.

I may have to speak to him about the brightness. It's not been the case for those who've seen it so far. But if it's a problem at first glance, then it's a chance lost.

Oh so that's why Emma Watson is doing a 'year abroad' back home...

OT: re: the brightness. I first saw the poster at work yesterday, and I could see the window and the couch. However, on my monitor at home, all I see is the pink pubes and a moon. But my monitor really sucks with blacks. If you're making prints to hang on walls, then I'm guessing it will be visible.

Post#1 "Wash, Rinse and Repeat"

Post #3 “Wash, Rinse and Repeat”

So things are moving steadily forward with Everywhere I Go, our proverbial engines continue to rumble alike an unfed stomach or a wild, aggitated squirrel. Which is a good thing. We’re hungry. We want to get started on the tangible parts of pre-production.

But, alike most Independent filmmakers, we plow - as one would a particulary well kept field in some Southern quarter of France - with the same questions, the same worries that keep most creatives locked in their book-ridden batcaves only to trouble their withered passion for endeavor with a Wedding Video at forty-five, or catching nextdoors dog doing something SUPER COOL.

Funding.

Do you have it? I hear you ask. Fingers crossed, yes. We’re in the process
of discussion for a possible 10K grant. Which we’re happy about. It came about out of nowhere. Not that we haven’t prepared meticulously, it just wasn’t from an avenue we had explored.

But what if you don’t get it?

Then it comes down to planning. It comes down to your PLAN B. Planning alternative budgets is always a good idea. Cross reference what you can afford and how long it will take you with what you need to bring your work to life in a way you believe to be a standard you’re happy with. The best you can do. Honour the material.

So we’ve spent the past couple days going over the script, budget plans, our portfolio, and finally, registering our company. PAPERTWINPRODUCTIONS LTD. We’re official. Throw us a party? No? Okay.

Today the CHARACTER CONCEPT art for our “Bear” creature has begun by the assured hands of the fantastic Tina Bongorno - If you aren’t familiar with her work, you should be. http://citricart.tumblr.com/

We’re also happy to announce that our brilliantly talented friend Chesney Jefferson is onboard for Sound Design. Doesn’t his name sound effortlessly show-biz?

Everywhere I Go is on the move.

Party on.

- Daniel

PTP

PLEASE share the link below. :)
http://eigproductiondiary.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
Back