UFO and Aliens

Chuck Schumer created legislation to address all these UFO sightings and there is going to be official witness testimony this wednesday
https://thehill.com/opinion/technol...chumer-proposes-stunning-new-ufo-legislation/

Here is video of white house national security council coordinator confirming they're real

And they are trying to intimidate all the witnesses out of talking :(

This wednesday should be interesting.

Here is the live comittee hearing talking about the coverup -- people are watching from countries all over the world

Here is the live comittee hearing talking about the coverup -- people are watching from countries all over the world

This is all OFFICIAL RECORD now -- Everyone needs to hear this stuff.

Swearing before congress that there is a multi-decade ufo retrieval and coverup program

MASSIVE numbers of ufo sightings by military pilots/
Jesus. One descrbied a "square within a circle" moved between two fighter jets and split them apart, interrupting and ending a training exercise

Objects moving without regard to intertia and at speeds far beyond our capabilities.

Sworn testimony that we have UFO in our possession.

This is the craziest congress hearing of my lifetime.

Last edited:
Finished the congress hearing... wow Grusch said that some of the craft had biological life in them :censored:

This should be world news. Is everyone too skeptical?
There is a NASA report forthcoming and congress is going to be investigating the TS/SCI aspects of the testimony that were witheld today from the public.

Last edited:
Totally skeptical but open to being wrong if there's real evidence rather that "so and so says they saw X."

I understand your skepticism, I'm the same way... I saw one myself and I'm still sketpical when other people saw they saw one 😄

The tictac UFO is the most solid proof, well documented, verifable UFO sighting.
The commander was there testifying before congress today about it, he was one of four people that saw it that day

In addition to this video it is also documented on radar, and descended from 80,000 feet up (outer space) and then flew back up again.
So it has more than just video, the guy said there were other instrument readings too.

These things have no wings, no heat signature, and defy all known flight mechanics/physics/tech

To be informed firsthand I'd suggest you to take eight minutes to watch the opening statements, I have timestamped them for you

Last edited:
I want a ship on the ground that scientists can pull apart and examine. Something that is actually HERE, existing on earth.

Maybe there have been and it's all covered up - it's possible. Shit does happen. But that (a physical "ship" examined by scientists and available to be seen on earth) is pretty much the only thing that will convince me.

I'm sure there are some forms of life somewhere else in the universe - it's illogical to think that there aren't. It's ships more or less analogous to things that we make on earth zipping around our skies that I have trouble accepting.

Last edited:
I want a ship on the ground that scientists can pull apart and examine. Something that is actually HERE, existing on earth.

Maybe there have been and it's all covered up - it's possible. Shit does happen. But that (a physical "ship" examined by scientists and available to be seen on earth) is pretty much the only thing that will convince me.

I'm sure there are some forms of life somewhere else in the universe - it's illogical to think that there aren't. It's ships more or less analogous to things that we make on earth zipping around our skies that I have trouble accepting.

They testified that yes, we do have ship(s) that scientists have been trying to reverse engineer, technology of a non-human intelligence, and that injuries have occured during the process. A lot of the names and institutions that need to be investigated are only just now being given to congress after the testimony. An investigation is going to happen and news articles will follow in time.

Edit: This stuff that can just zip down from space and drop a bomb is probably terrifing everyone in national defense, because if china reverse engineers it first, etc we are completely defenseless.

Last edited:
The reason this is coming into the spotlight now is because fighter pilots got upgraded radar systems in 2014 and now they are seeing the UAP all the time. Every sighting is immediately classified as confidental, and they're not allowed to talk about it, and even commercial airline pilots get cease and desist orders threatening to fire them if they talk about it either.

Trouble is that these UAP are so common nd so readily visible to pilots, part of the training that new fighter pilots recieve is about how to react ot them, because everything up there based on decisions about who is a friend or foe. So it's just gotten too hard to cover up and now whistleblowers are coming forward finally.

Last edited:
They testified that yes, we do have ship(s) that scientists have been trying to reverse engineer,
I feel like weighing in, here, mainly because our sfoster is so enthused about It. But gut reaction is that it, almost certainly, isn't aliums. That this whistleblower guy, Grush, testified "under oath" about bodies and ships and a vast cover-up conspiracy means, to me, nothing. I have no experience at all with other-worldly phenomena. None. But I have daily experience with people believing in, and testifying to, stuff that is simply not true.

My uneducated hypothesis is that this might be the result of some strong evolutionary pull, like sex, in a mammalian brain (perhaps evolved to enable social hierarchies in pack animals, or something). And when a monkey's mutated frontal cortex leads to language, it translates as the ubiquitous human propensity for belief, for faith.

And the "what else could it be" argument is, to me, not a very good one. They use it to justify the existence of a god and it just doesn't work. I don't know what else it could be and I'm fine with that. I don't know a lot of things.

Anyway, for sfoster's sake, I'll check it all out. :)

Last edited:
I think threads like these are fun so let me jump in here... I'm from Northern California and not only have I seen a UFO in my own back yard (so to speak) but my brother and I saw a Bigfoot too.

I come from a tiny town of less than 20 people called Strawberry Valley and a couple of miles behind where we lived were two man-made reservoirs... Lost Creek Reservoir and Sly Creek Reservoir.

I saw my first (yes, I've seen more than one) UFO as I was hiking over the Lost Creek Damn. It was the summer of 1977 -- I graduated high school in 1976. It was one of those very hot summers and California had drained both Lost Creek and Sly Creek of a hell of a lot of water so the water level was way way down. As myself and my three dogs crossed the dam? when I got about a third of the way across:

Lost Creek Reservoir Dam Strawberry Valley, CA

Counting from the right of the above image? We were right around the 4th support from the right when all of a sudden I hear running water. At first I just assumed it was from the spillway which is on the other side of the dam at the far end I was walking toward. Once I realized that? I turned around to see a round, silver, saucer-type aircraft with lights on top and in the middle area around the craft and just kept watching water pour off the side of the ship and down in to the reservoir.

In other words... It was hovering. Noiseless except for the sound of running water off the craft, back down into the reservoir. I stood there staring. My dogs were oblivious. The dots I connected were that the craft had most likely been under water and had just come up above the surface but I do not know that for sure. I surmised that because of all the running water coming off the craft, down into the reservoir.

This lasted maybe 30 to 40 seconds and then it shot up into the sky at an angle and just kept on going. I didn't say anything about it to anyone and just so you know and understand? We were quite poor and we didn't go to the movies and get to watch a heck of a lot of television. Hell, I didn't see Star Wars until it was on VHS.

Was it ours? I don't think so but no way to know for sure. All I can say is that I'd never seen anything like it before and its movement was unlike anything I'd ever seen or would see in my 21 years in the Navy flying in helicopters. And yes... There were six times not only myself but the pilots spotted UFOs while we were flying and yes, we reported it and yes, when we landed we had to wait around for the men in black to debrief us. LOL.

And? That's just ME. One guy flying as an aircrewman on helicopters. I've known many others in the Navy and Air Force -- both enlisted and officers who've seen plenty of UFOs.

Of course, I cannot be 100% certain who the craft belonged to. It wouldn't surprise me IF it was indeed ours but who knows? I'm sure I will never know for sure.

And then? There was this Bigfoot...

Last edited:
I feel like weighing in, here, mainly because our sfoster is so enthused about It. But gut reaction is that it, almost certainly, isn't aliums. That this whistleblower guy, Grush, testified "under oath" about bodies and ships and a vast cover-up conspiracy means, to me, nothing. I have no experience at all with other-worldly phenomena. None. But I have daily experience with people believing in, and testifying to, stuff that is simply not true.

My uneducated hypothesis is that this might be the result of some strong evolutionary pull, like sex, in a mammalian brain, that perhaps enables social hierarchies in pack animals (or something). And when a monkey's mutated frontal cortex leads to language, it translates as the ubiquitous human propensity for belief, for faith.

And the "what else could it be" argument is, to me, not a very good one. They use it to justify the existence of a god and it just doesn't work. I don't know what else it could be and I'm fine with that. I don't know a lot of things.

Anyway, for sfoster's sake, I'll check it all out. :)
Now that it's been some time that passed, I should like to revise that previous statement of mine you quoted.
I said "they" said craft are being reverse engineered, it was only one dude that said the reverse engineering stuff

There were three people that testified, and two of them were eye witnesses that seemed VERY credible to me, and matched the same futuristic technology I saw flying over my home last summer. there really is no denying how advanced the tech is, I saw it with my own eyes, the only question is about who is flying it??

So TWO of the three witnesses seemed very reliable, trust worthy eye witnesses, and I think anyone that watches their testimony will agree.

and then there was Grusch... the third guy.. he said some stuff (fucking CRAZY stuff) I didn't even post about cause it was so out there, and everything he said was all second hand information that other people had told him. IMO its okay that he was saying some crazy stuff, because at least it raises the questions/names/institutions that reported it to him and gives congress cause to investigate.

A big part of this testimony was focused around creating a process for people to make official reports about UAP instead of their experience being buried and covered up. These crazyu wild accusation SHOULD have a process for being evaluated otherwise you have shit like a chinese weather balloon that floats all the way across the USA before we shoot it down. People are too afraid to speak up and point out these UFO type shit that we even let chinese spy ballons fly around, so we definitely need a process to evaluate claims from jet pilots, etc (non-crackpots)

At this point I'm pretty sure aliens are real... I think that sounds more likely than an ancient human civilization of atlantas that lives under the ocean and has space ships.. (thats a real theory people are floating on reddit.. ancient humans)

Anyone member this news?

With the james webb space telescope they're thinking the universe could be an extra 13-14 billions years older than we thought... like holy fuck, it makes you wonder about how ancient an intelligent, space-age species might be. What if there was an intelligent alien race that was literally a billion years old? A billion years of recording history and technological advancement, I can't even imagine what the society would be like.

I think threads like these are fun so let me jump in here... I'm from Northern California and not only have I seen a UFO in my own back yard (so to speak) but my brother and I saw a Bigfoot too.

I come from a tiny town of less than 20 people called Strawberry Valley and a couple of miles behind where we lived were two man-made reservoirs... Lost Creek Reservoir and Sly Creek Reservoir.

I saw my first (yes, I've seen more than one) UFO as I was hiking over the Lost Creek Damn. It was the summer of 1977 -- I graduated high school in 1976. It was one of those very hot summers and California had drained both Lost Creek and Sly Creek of a hell of a lot of water so the water level was way way down. As myself and my three dogs crossed the dam? when I got about a third of the way across:

Lost-Creek-Reservoir-Dam.png

Counting from the right of the above image? We were right around the 4th support from the right when all of a sudden I hear running water. At first I just assumed it was from the spillway which is on the other side of the dam at the far end I was walking toward. Once I realized that? I turned around to see a round, silver, saucer-type aircraft with lights on top and in the middle area around the craft and just kept watching water pour off the side of the ship and down in to the reservoir.

In other words... It was hovering. Noiseless except for the sound of running water off the craft, back down into the reservoir. I stood there staring. My dogs were oblivious. The dots I connected were that the craft had most likely been under water and had just come up above the surface but I do not know that for sure. I surmised that because of all the running water coming off the craft, down into the reservoir.

This lasted maybe 30 to 40 seconds and then it shot up into the sky at an angle and just kept on going. I didn't say anything about it to anyone and just so you know and understand? We were quite poor and we didn't go to the movies and get to watch a heck of a lot of television. Hell, I didn't see Star Wars until it was on VHS.

Was it ours? I don't think so but no way to know for sure. All I can say is that I'd never seen anything like it before and its movement was unlike anything I'd ever seen or would see in my 21 years in the Navy flying in helicopters. And yes... There were six times not only myself but the pilots spotted UFOs while we were flying and yes, we reported it and yes, when we landed we had to wait around for the men in black to debrief us. LOL.

And? That's just ME. One guy flying as an aircrewman on helicopters. I've known many others in the Navy and Air Force -- both enlisted and officers who've seen plenty of UFOs.

Of course, I cannot be 100% certain who the craft belonged to. It wouldn't surprise me IF it was indeed ours but who knows? I'm sure I will never know for sure.

And then? There was this Bigfoot...
Wow this is the first time I've ever heard of a bigfoot sighitng from someone that I wouldn't immediately dismiss
Thats crazy. What I always heard refuting bigfoot was "where is bigfoots poop?" like if there is a species of animal out there we would have discovered it's droppings by now.

What if we disocovered bigfoot was an alien space ship pilot 😄

On a more serious note, what was the other shape of the UFO(s) you saw? Were they all saucers?

Last edited:
ufo-via-getty-images.jpg

This is the closest picture I could find that looks like the one I saw hovering over the water... The lights around the middle of the craft are very similar but the craft I saw also had lights on the smaller, round section above the middle but this was the correct shape.

All the UFOs myself and the pilots I was on board with were similar to this -- all saucer shapes. Some with lights. Some with no lights but this was the general shape.

The only other encounter I had was when I was by myself in the Navy and I had moved my family to Strawberry Valley. During the week, I worked at Naval Air Station Alameda and on Friday nights late after the traffic had died down from people trying to get out of the bay area to Reno and Lake Tahoe, I headed home for the weekend.

One of the things I personally enjoy doing is driving and believe it or not... Driving at night. I just find it relaxing and I have always used it as an opportunity to work on stories I was working on at the time. This particular time, I had a little portable cassette recorder that I was dictating notes into as I drove and as soon as I got closer to Sacramento on Interstate 80, I used to take back roads home so I could take advantage of diagonal roads getting me to Marysville, California even faster because then it was a straight shot up the hill to Strawberry Valley. One such road took me right outside a town called Woodland. Lots of farming out there at the time. Lots of rice patties.

So this one night, I'm driving on this back two-lane road and dictating notes for a spec I was writing, and about a quarter-mile ahead up on the right, I see a very bright light that looked to be maybe 75 feet off the ground and a beam of light -- like a flashlight but stronger -- shining down to the ground.

My first guess... Being a helicopter aircrewman -- was that it was some kind of helo. I certainly wondered what it was doing out there literally in the middle of nowhere and as I got closer, I sat my recorder down and slowed down because there were several cars parked on the shoulder of the road and one about halfway into the lane I was in. This was all taking place at approximately 3:30 in the morning.

As I slowed way way down and crawled my vehicle along the road to see what I could see? I saw what looked to me like an older man in a suit. I could only tell because the beam of light that shined on him was massive and bright. He was totally lit up and looking up into the light, with his right arm and hand seeming to be shielding his face.

I know my mouth was OPEN because I didn't think UFO at all but I sure as hell was wondering what I was witnessing here.

I passed all the other stopped vehicles and pulled over to the shoulder and immediately got out of the car and as soon as I did? Everything was black and gone and silent except for the cars which I believe there were four of.

So technically... I didn't actually see the UFO -- just the bright light and beam of light and the guy on the ground crouching within the beam.

I stood there letting my eyes adjust to the outside light a little more but kept looking around and up in the air but saw nothing. I hung around for about three minutes when all of a sudden I felt an immense sense of DREAD. It was just a feeling and I'd never felt anything like that before and I've been in combat numerous times.

Went back to my black 1979 Volvo sedan and drove straight to the Marysville Police Department which was right around 25 minutes away from that spot. I explained what I'd seen and they gave me a field sobriety test on the spot and asked if I'd been drinking... LOL. I told them NO and one of the policemen took some notes but that was ALL the attention they gave it. They smirked and laughed even though I was obviously upset. They did say they would go check it out or have the Yuba Country Sheriff's Department check it out. They took my name, address, and telephone number but I never heard back... Ever.

Over the years, I have stopped at that same spot many times to just see if anything comes to me while I stand out there. I've done this in both daylight, night time, and early morning hours but I feel nothing and nothing comes to mind.

What happened? Hell if I know. I did hear over the years that many people who live out that way had seen UFOs hovering very low to the ground but again... This was just third party information so who knows?

All I know is that those cars were all parked in pretty much the same area and there wasn't anyone in any vehicle as I'd checked each vehicle out after I'd gotten out of the car.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff, very interesting.

I was thinking flying suarcers were BS because all the testimony was about squares and circles, and the one I saw was a triangle, kinda sounds like there is some fixation on primary geometric shapes with these UAP, but I believe you about the saucer.

Makes me wonder if there are multiple kinds of aliens...

Interesting stuff, very interesting.

I was thinking flying suarcers were BS because all the testimony was about squares and circles, and the one I saw was a triangle, kinda sounds like there is some fixation on primary geometric shapes with these UAP, but I believe you about the saucer.

Makes me wonder if there are multiple kinds of aliens...
I am by no means an expert... Really nothing more than an armchair fan or enthusiast although I have read quite extensively about the subject.

From everything I've been able to gather in my rather miniscule lifespan... Experts [sic] seem to think that saucers have actually EVOLVED from saucer-type craft to UAPs like the one you witnessed which seems to make sense to me when you think about it... Assuming aliens do exist and assuming they own and operate these spacecraft we've been calling UFOs and UAPs, it only makes sense that their technology would evolve even faster than ours hence, the different styles a lot of people see today.

There are reports of UFOs dating as far back as 1639 but from what I've gathered over the years, saucer-type craft really started becoming a thing around 1947 or thereabouts. I have to think that IF all this does in fact exist, then of course their technology is going to evolve a hell of a lot faster than ours does.

I am by no means an expert... Really nothing more than an armchair fan or enthusiast although I have read quite extensively about the subject.

From everything I've been able to gather in my rather miniscule lifespan... Experts [sic] seem to think that saucers have actually EVOLVED from saucer-type craft to UAPs like the one you witnessed which seems to make sense to me when you think about it... Assuming aliens do exist and assuming they own and operate these spacecraft we've been calling UFOs and UAPs, it only makes sense that their technology would evolve even faster than ours hence, the different styles a lot of people see today.

There are reports of UFOs dating as far back as 1639 but from what I've gathered over the years, saucer-type craft really started becoming a thing around 1947 or thereabouts. I have to think that IF all this does in fact exist, then of course their technology is going to evolve a hell of a lot faster than ours does.
I was thinking that they might be evolving, because the hollow flipping triangle that I saw sounds like it would be impossible to pick up on radar, so it's like they have evolved uap capacity to counter our better radar systems.

That's puzzling to me though, cause I would have assumed they're so advanced they'd already have a handle on the ultimate form of their ships by now. And where are these new models being produced? Gives me so many questions but IDK if I want the answers, the world has already changed enough in my lifetime. I know what you mean about that sense of dread.

The worst thought is that... sometimes reality is stranger than fiction.
Like it could be so crazy it's beyond belief, and it's hard to think that'll be a good thing.

Last edited:
Ya gotta admit, these aliens are crafty fekkers: they've been coming and going for a few hundred years - or more - and, like the most model hiker, never leave any tangible trace of their presence. Not only that, but they've chosen as their favourite stomping ground the US of A, so the rest of us humans can dismiss any sightings with a "yeah, that's 'Mericans for you". :D

I could quite easily accept that we share our universe with other intelligent life forms, and they may even have come to visit this planet in times past. There are a few unexplained leaps in human technological competence around five thousand years ago, and some oblique references to extra-ordinary if not extra-terrestrial beings written into our legends from that time too.

But I think it's far more likely that the overwhelming pollution of the north American continent in the last hundred years (with synthetic chemicals and unnatural levels of nuclear and electromagnetic radiation) has been triggering a set of relatively predictable, repeatable reactions in the human brain - an organ that we know to be very sensitive to such stimuli.

Last edited:
Back