UFO and Aliens

sfoster

Staff Member
On June 26th 5pm last year I saw a UFO - this is not a story or joke and I swear this really happened

There was no noise/lights, during the day, and it was shaped like a black triangle with triangular hole in the middle.
The proportions were like a pool rack.. three sections joined together in an equilateral triangle.

Looked like it was made of metal.

It was moving parallel to the ground but it was flipping/rotating as it moved.
Doesn't fly like anything I've ever seen in my life.

Spinning rotating black triangle moving across the sky in broad daylight.
I have a bad back so I was resting after one of my neighborhood walks down the street and back, it helps to lay down flat on the ground to rest my spine.

There were two layers of clouds that day, the higher clouds moving in one direction, and the lower clouds moving in another.

So I was laying there and that's when I saw it, moving along at a steady pace slow enough that I felt I could have watched it for an entire minute.
After about 20 seconds I stood up, taking my eyes off it for second -- sure I'd be able to locate in the sky -- and then I never saw it again.

What really pisses me off these days is that I was resting right outside my parents house!
I didn't have my phone on me but I bet if I yelled and screamed someone would have come out, maybe I could have gotten some footage.

Not that it really matters I suppose, it's not like I'm saying it was aliens.
I live near DC and there's like 500 million dollars every year they spend on secret national defense stuff, our tech has been advanced for decades, maybe it's advanced to the point where it looks alien to me. Right it could just be some top secret aircraft or drone or something.

But damn it looked STRANGE to see a hollow geometric shape moving like that.

Seems like there is a lot of UFO stuff cropping up in the news lately, and honestly it makes me kind of anxious...
it's hard to think that it will be good news if advanced aliens actually come into public life.

No twist ending here it's a real account of what I saw

Last edited:
Heres what ole' chat GPT 4 had to say about triangle crafts

There are a few possible benefits to a triangular design in certain circumstances:

1. Aerodynamics: In certain conditions, a triangular shape can have aerodynamic benefits. The delta-wing design seen on many aircraft, which is essentially a triangle when viewed from above, can provide a good balance of lift and drag characteristics at high speeds and high altitudes. However, this is usually a fixed-wing design, unlike the rotating/flipping object you described.
  2. Radar Stealth: Triangular shapes are often used in stealth technology, as they can help to scatter radar signals in various directions, reducing the chances of those signals returning directly to the radar source and thus decreasing radar detectability. The B-2 Spirit stealth bomber, for example, has a flying wing design that is essentially a modified triangle.
  3. Structural Efficiency: Triangles are the strongest shape because they have fixed angles and don’t distort very easily. A triangular structure might offer more strength with less material, making the craft lighter.
  4. Maneuverability: Some modern drones use triangular designs for increased maneuverability, but these are usually flat, not three-dimensional equilateral triangles.
However, the rotating and flipping motion you described is more puzzling. In conventional aircraft, such motion would be highly undesirable due to the g-forces it would impart on the craft and any occupants, the instability it would introduce, and the difficulty it would pose for control and navigation. In fact, spinning is often a sign of an aircraft in distress. If this motion was controlled and deliberate, it would suggest a propulsion and control system far different from those used in any known aircraft.

I'm tempted to make some footage for you to send off to the news station. Add a bit of blur and grain, and you could start a California Saucer cult in no time. It's like a 2 million dollar a year job!

I wouldn't worry too much about aliens. Let's say there are aliens. Do you know about North Sentinel Island? It's a real place, off the coast of India I think, out in the ocean. Anyway, the natives just try to murder any alien they see (anyone from the modern world). Basically the people there haven't had contact with the outside world in thousands of years. The government made it illegal to visit the place, and now air traffic within 15 miles of the island is prohibited. Back in the old days, a few people tried to visit NSI, but were summarily executed by the first people they met. The occasional straggler still makes it out there, and gets speared before they even reach the shore. One time I think a British guy kidnapped 6 of them to try to sell them to the Smithsonian or whatever, but they all got illnesses they had no resistance to from the modern people, and died. Some of the surviving families of the people who got murdered trying to bring them a crate of food or whatever tried to get the government to go get the murderers, and were told that basically anyone who got murdered there was just a write off, since you can't disrupt an entire civilization to get justice for 2 or 3 murders.

I suspect something similar would be the case with aliens, if they exist, which mathematically they almost certainly do. Basically interstellar travel technology needed to bridge the vast interstellar gaps would be proof in and of itself that a species was hundreds or thousands or millions of years beyond us, meaning in all likelihood, any species that could reach us, would not particularly want to.

In example. Would you like to visit Indiana? We still have the KKK here. Why? Because everyone drank everyday until their IQ was 50. You can see an obese middle aged man in desert camo holding an m16 in a Taco Bell parking lot any day of the week here. Artistically, the community creates hundreds of crude wood carvings annually. Mostly just carvings of handguns and crucifixes. We also have a thriving local business community, including bars that play achy breaky heart on loop, and also 1 full blown tattoo parlor for every 100 people. Otherwise, it's just groups of drunk people, or drunk tattooed people, walking from one single story building to another, forever.

Ready to hop in your spaceship and make the 125 light year trip? Are you certain that if you had a spacecraft, you might not want to fly in the opposite direction? Lol.

People have seen a good number of UFOs over the years, and the Sentinelese have seen several helicopters and ships over the past century. The Sentinelese are in no danger from the helicopters though. We've just learned to avoid them.

meaning in all likelihood, any species that could reach us, would not particularly want to.

This logic of "they wouldn't want to visit us" doesn't resonate with me when I saw one with my own eyes.
And yeah we do leave that one small island alone, but that is a RARE exception nate. Super super rare.

For almost all of human history is has been conquer and attack those tribes and turn them into slaves.
Even now you claim they're "safe" from us yet PFAS is in water everywhere in the world and the very water they drink is now poisoned, so I have to disagree with you about how safe they really are from the modern world, even if they're not directly conquered.

After reading that ChatGPT stuff about triangles and stealth tech, it seems like this spinning triangle could be completely invisible to radar -- and at night time it would be completely invisible to the naked eye as well. Also if it's spinning it seems like it would be looking in every direction, sounds like a PERFECT spy drone to me... the tech is bizarre as hell, but I could see it being some type of top secret human craft.

That sounds more likely to me than aliens... I mean I already KNOW humans are here and have some crazy tech, so to me it seems more likely to have another einstein/oppenheimer/tony stark type genius pushing military tech forward a generation rather than some alien from another galaxy...

Also reading my own post... its actually kinda creepy, I never even considered the craft might be looking right back at me, but damn it disappeared the second i took my eyes off it. Like a Creepy VR horror game that knows when youre looking and then the doll moves as soon as you turn your head, like hell.. If this thing was a top secret surveillance drone, then it really could have been looking at me since that is it's job. creepy.

Obviously, I can't speak to what another person saw, or why, I'm just naturally skeptical of UFO phenomenon. It's not even that I need pictures, I believe you, it's just that there's been a million sightings, and books, and movies, etc, and no other hard proof of UFOS. That follows patterns I'm very familiar with. Things with huge amounts of second hand evidence, and zero first hand evidence. I'm sure some of that has to do with the advent of recorded media. Think how many "magic sightings" there probably were throughout the middle ages. Yet as soon as that first shutter clicked, there was never a molecule of magic evidence found, ever. If you really want to scramble your brain, you can start thinking "what if every time we encounter true magic, we just break down how it works, assign it created names, and call it science". Or look at that upside down and it's the same thing with Clarke's "magic is just science you don't understand yet". Lol, basically, if you can record it, it might be real, or an illusion, or a misperception. If you can't record it, it's fake.

1. People misinterpret visual information sometimes. People misinterpret all information sometimes. The first is rare, the second is common. Why do you think that guy is standing in front of the Taco Bell at 10pm with an assault rifle? Because he interpreted every piece of information he saw correctly throughout life? I'm sure you saw exactly whatever you saw, but what was it? Nobody knows, classic UFO. Significant? IDK.

2. You've been seeing UFO themed fiction for your entire life. We all have. So If I see a strange, non plane shaped object, I'd likely also jump to that. Weather balloon, Spy drone? Why does the spy drone have to be from another country? Could it be a hacker spy? A corporate drone mapping land for acquisition? An AI controlled drone, surveying the future battlefield according to the whims of an AI that became sentient and simply didn't inform any humans but instead began controlling fly by cell link hardware all over the world? It's all pretty unlikely, but of course that's how you get caught off guard. I'm sure there was some guy like you in Pompei the day before saying, hey, that volcano is bubbling, and some guy like me pointing out that there wouldn't be so many 100 year old buildings surrounding us if volcanos just blew up all the time.

3. I am 100% certain I could trick almost any person into thinking that they had seen a UFO. I could personally produce footage more convincing than anything it took to spawn 11 seasons of the X files. In addition, I think it would be a hilarious prank to house a drone in a UFO shell and just buzz residential neighborhoods to start saucer cults on tic tok. I could simply suspend a round table mirror upside down from fishing line from a cinema drone, 100 ft below it, and hide the drone in a cloud. That would produce the effect of a flying saucer trying to camouflage itself with the pattern of the ground below. Guaranteed saucer cult formation in 6 months after all the cell phone footage gets out.

Counterpoint

Triangle shape is the right shape for radar stealth, and it's highly likely that aliens exist.

Further counterpoint.

If UFOs are flying around in your neighborhood, there's basically nothing you can do about it. Very unlikely to be a "Mac and Me" situation. Like you mentioned, most advanced civs just pave over a lesser civ on contact.

It's probably best that we don't mess with the Sentinelese. I wonder what they made of that shipwreck. What was it like to just live on a prehistoric island, and just have an alien mothership show up on the beach one day, and stay there. All the proof in the world. How do they think about aliens now? I guess we'll never know, I don't think anyone speaks their language.

Obviously, I can't speak to what another person saw, or why, I'm just naturally skeptical of UFO phenomenon. It's not even that I need pictures, I believe you, it's just that there's been a million sightings, and books, and movies, etc, and no other hard proof of UFOS. That follows patterns I'm very familiar with. Things with huge amounts of second hand evidence, and zero first hand evidence. I'm sure some of that has to do with the advent of recorded media. Think how many "magic sightings" there probably were throughout the middle ages. Yet as soon as that first shutter clicked, there was never a molecule of magic evidence found, ever. If you really want to scramble your brain, you can start thinking "what if every time we encounter true magic, we just break down how it works, assign it created names, and call it science". Or look at that upside down and it's the same thing with Clarke's "magic is just science you don't understand yet". Lol, basically, if you can record it, it might be real, or an illusion, or a misperception. If you can't record it, it's fake.

1. People misinterpret visual information sometimes. People misinterpret all information sometimes. The first is rare, the second is common. Why do you think that guy is standing in front of the Taco Bell at 10pm with an assault rifle? Because he interpreted every piece of information he saw correctly throughout life? I'm sure you saw exactly whatever you saw, but what was it? Nobody knows, classic UFO. Significant? IDK.

2. You've been seeing UFO themed fiction for your entire life. We all have. So If I see a strange, non plane shaped object, I'd likely also jump to that. Weather balloon, Spy drone? Why does the spy drone have to be from another country? Could it be a hacker spy? A corporate drone mapping land for acquisition? An AI controlled drone, surveying the future battlefield according to the whims of an AI that became sentient and simply didn't inform any humans but instead began controlling fly by cell link hardware all over the world? It's all pretty unlikely, but of course that's how you get caught off guard. I'm sure there was some guy like you in Pompei the day before saying, hey, that volcano is bubbling, and some guy like me pointing out that there wouldn't be so many 100 year old buildings surrounding us if volcanos just blew up all the time.

3. I am 100% certain I could trick almost any person into thinking that they had seen a UFO. I could personally produce footage more convincing than anything it took to spawn 11 seasons of the X files. In addition, I think it would be a hilarious prank to house a drone in a UFO shell and just buzz residential neighborhoods to start saucer cults on tic tok. I could simply suspend a round table mirror upside down from fishing line from a cinema drone, 100 ft below it, and hide the drone in a cloud. That would produce the effect of a flying saucer trying to camouflage itself with the pattern of the ground below. Guaranteed saucer cult formation in 6 months after all the cell phone footage gets out.

Counterpoint

Triangle shape is the right shape for radar stealth, and it's highly likely that aliens exist.

Further counterpoint.

If UFOs are flying around in your neighborhood, there's basically nothing you can do about it. Very unlikely to be a "Mac and Me" situation. Like you mentioned, most advanced civs just pave over a lesser civ on contact.

It's probably best that we don't mess with the Sentinelese. I wonder what they made of that shipwreck. What was it like to just live on a prehistoric island, and just have an alien mothership show up on the beach one day, and stay there. All the proof in the world. How do they think about aliens now? I guess we'll never know, I don't think anyone speaks their language.

I get what you're saying, people misrepresent stuff, and also there's nothing i can do about it anyway.
Even if I had actual footage, I don't think it would mean anything, it's just a triangle in the sky.

I mean I saw the damn thing with my own eyes and stared it for 20 seconds, which is a long time to observe a simple shape, and it really makes no difference or impact in my life except some extra anxiety when I read UFO news.

I think even if I had real footage... IDK if I would want to release it.
The odds are it's some top secret drone IMO, and I don't intend to do anything to put our top secret stuff on blast or to compromise our national security. Probably better off not having the video.

I get what you're saying, people misrepresent stuff, and also there's nothing i can do about it anyway.
Even if I had actual footage, I don't think it would mean anything, it's just a triangle in the sky.

I mean I saw the damn thing with my own eyes and stared it for 20 seconds, which is a long time to observe a simple shape, and it really makes no difference or impact in my life except some extra anxiety when I read UFO news.

I think even if I had real footage... IDK if I would want to release it.
The odds are it's some top secret drone IMO, and I don't intend to do anything to put our top secret stuff on blast or to compromise our national security. Probably better off not having the video.
If I had to guess, I'd say someone was flying a panoramic rig in the sky. They are shaped like a giant pool rack, and I can think of plenty of reasons why someone might want panoramas from the air. Google for example does stuff like that all the time.

As far as men in black showing up at your house it's no problem. They don't do anything, they just hand you a pen to sign a document, and then you're suddenly back in your kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. I can't even remember why they came, must not have been important.

If I had to guess, I'd say someone was flying a panoramic rig in the sky. They are shaped like a giant pool rack, and I can think of plenty of reasons why someone might want panoramas from the air.
Do you have any pictures of that? I coudln't find a pool rack shaped panoramic rig.
The tech to fly something like that in a straight line while its spinning and flipping, with no sound or visible propulsion, was the weirdest part.

I don't remember where I saw that exact rig, but basically they had a lot of gopros mounted on a triangular frame like you would use for stage lights. I forgot that you mentioned the flipping though, A panorama rig wouldn't do that unless something had gone terribly wrong.

so, you want me to make you some shaky cell phone footage of a triangle UFO? Take me 15 minutes.

We put up two twitter accounts each, start reenforcing all the accounts with validating accounts and similar video from the others. Take it over to rumble. Tell them democrat flying saucers are trying to steal children from suburbanites to create a sex cult on the moon.

Set up the donation page. One hundred children saved from triangle saucers per 10 dollar donation. Incorporate as a non profit and then tour talk shows, demanding that they prove flying saucers DONT kidnap kids. Start selling merch to the Qanon crowd. Label anyone who doubts that flying saucers are kidnapping kids a pedophile that hates freedom. Run for president under the slogan, "wall off the sky!" then buy a garden canopy from costco and take a picture in front of a huge mission accomplished banner.

You are now the proud owner of a legitimate American Business empire. Your many adherents are all the proof needed that the saucers are real.

Yeah for the record I don't believe in ghosts or psychics or anything like that 😄
I don't even believe an an afterlife and consider myself to be very grounded in reality.

I don't remember where I saw that exact rig, but basically they had a lot of gopros mounted on a triangular frame like you would use for stage lights. I forgot that you mentioned the flipping though, A panorama rig wouldn't do that unless something had gone terribly wrong.
Yeah crazy right, it was moving in a constant, steady vector. But it's body was flipping on the X and Y axis.
The flipping wasn't fast or slow, I'd say a medium pace, roughly one rotation a second is where I would start off and then see if that looked right or not.

There is shit like this that has been hitting the news over the past two years

Although its not a hollow triangle. Still more interesting to me than it would have been if I'd never seen a triangle.
I had no idea that UFO were triangle shaped when I saw it, I had only ever heard of flying saucer.

so, you want me to make you some shaky cell phone footage of a triangle UFO? Take me 15 minutes.

We put up two twitter accounts each, start reenforcing all the accounts with validating accounts and similar video from the others. Take it over to rumble. Tell them democrat flying saucers are trying to steal children from suburbanites to create a sex cult on the moon.

Set up the donation page. One hundred children saved from triangle saucers per 10 dollar donation. Incorporate as a non profit and then tour talk shows, demanding that they prove flying saucers DONT kidnap kids. Start selling merch to the Qanon crowd. Label anyone who doubts that flying saucers are kidnapping kids a pedophile that hates freedom. Run for president under the slogan, "wall off the sky!" then buy a garden canopy from costco and take a picture in front of a huge mission accomplished banner.

You are now the proud owner of a legitimate American Business empire. Your many adherents are all the proof needed that the saucers are real.

Twitter is dead nate, it's all about THREADS now 😄 Gotta keep with the times.
I wouldn't want to make a career out of being a liar. I'd cooperate if you wanted to make it as an eye-witness recreation.

Obviously, I knew that one day Zuck would crack the code on how to type shorter sentences onto the internet. It's just amazing how creative and advanced today's modern trillionaires are.

What will they think of next? A carbon copy of an existing VR headset downgraded to run phone apps at 4x the price? A pillow that tells you right in the name that it belongs to whoever bought it? An OS with a store built into the start menu where I can buy things from the people who made the OS? Is there no limit to the creative expanse these super minds can perceive? It's just amazing to be alive in such a time of dramatic forward momentum, spearheaded by elite intellects capable of unimaginable feats.

I hope one day, we can have a quadrillionaire, so that they can invent something where I just grunt into it and it makes whatever emoji I meant. Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Just kidding, I'm sure Threads will be super popular, like the Metaverse.

Obviously, I knew that one day Zuck would crack the code on how to type shorter sentences onto the internet. It's just amazing how creative and advanced today's modern trillionaires are.

What will they think of next? A carbon copy of an existing VR headset downgraded to run phone apps at 4x the price? A pillow that tells you right in the name that it belongs to whoever bought it? An OS with a store built into the start menu where I can buy things from the people who made the OS? Is there no limit to the creative expanse these super minds can perceive? It's just amazing to be alive in such a time of dramatic forward momentum, spearheaded by elite intellects capable of unimaginable feats.

I hope one day, we can have a quadrillionaire, so that they can invent something where I just grunt into it and it makes whatever emoji I meant. Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Just kidding, I'm sure Threads will be super popular, like the Metaverse.
WILL be?? It already had 100 million subscribers. Twitter is ROYALLY FUCKED.

Zuck didn't do anything special, it's that Elon self destructed and Zuck was ready and waiting.

Last edited:
On June 26th 5pm last year I saw a UFO - this is not a story or joke and I swear this really happened

No need to swear. :evil:

When I was in 4th or 5th grade, I saw my first UFO in broad daylight. We lived in the desert, on the edge of Scottsdale, AZ. The neighborhood was new. My grandparents bought a house on the next cul-de-sac. I was walking over when this black, hat-shaped saucer glided in the near distance. Maybe a quarter to 1/2 a mile. It's altitude was low enough that I lost sight as it disappeared behind a line of Palo Verde trees.

I was with two friends. They were talking and facing me. The craft was in the background, behind them. I was so awestruck that I didn't even tell them to look. I was trying to figure out what it was, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

When we got to my grandparents' house, I told my grandpa what I saw. "You watch too many movies," he said. I never brought it up to them, again.

Around that same year, my cat was meowing on my window ledge. Coyotes would often chase her, so she would come to the window. I opened it up for her, then I saw my second UFO. It was a half circle, completely white. The sun was just starting to come up, so there were still city lights, beyond it. It moved slow enough that I could watch it for a minute.

After those encounters, I got very interested in witness accounts of UFOs, bigfoot, nessie, etc. While other kids were reading How To Eat Fried Worms, I was reading these types of books. I still have them.

BigfootBooks.jpg

No need to swear. :evil:

When I was in 4th or 5th grade, I saw my first UFO in broad daylight. We lived in the desert, on the edge of Scottsdale, AZ. The neighborhood was new. My grandparents bought a house on the next cul-de-sac. I was walking over when this black, hat-shaped saucer glided in the near distance. Maybe a quarter to 1/2 a mile. It's altitude was low enough that I lost sight as it disappeared behind a line of Palo Verde trees.

I was with two friends. They were talking and facing me. The craft was in the background, behind them. I was so awestruck that I didn't even tell them to look. I was trying to figure out what it was, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

When we got to my grandparents' house, I told my grandpa what I saw. "You watch too many movies," he said. I never brought it up to them, again.

Around that same year, my cat was meowing on my window ledge. Coyotes would often chase her, so she would come to the window. I opened it up for her, then I saw my second UFO. It was a half circle, completely white. The sun was just starting to come up, so there were still city lights, beyond it. It moved slow enough that I could watch it for a minute.

After those encounters, I got very interested in witness accounts of UFOs, bigfoot, nessie, etc. While other kids were reading How To Eat Fried Worms, I was reading these types of books. I still have them.

BigfootBooks.jpg

Interesting stuff.

I mentioned how the UFO I saw seemed like a perfect scientific design to escape radar detection, but that it disappeared suddenly when I wasn't looking. Someone had an interesting thought, that it's easy enough for something to color change from black to white or blue.

Under the right circumstances it would be virtually invisible with one of those colors, and the black UFO I saw could have just shifted into white and that's why I never saw it again. Just disappear among the clouds.

I was so awestruck that I didn't even tell them to look. I was trying to figure out what it was, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Yeah basically the same thing happened to me.
It didn't even occur to me to try to get video footage by yelling for someone with a phone, thought never even crossed my mind. damn.

Last edited:
It didn't even occur to me to try to get video footage by yelling for someone with a phone, thought never even crossed my mind. damn.

It took my mind several seconds to process. By then, it was gone. There was no music coming out of the sky to cue me that something was off. No feeling of fear or dread. Just an ordinary day with birds, bugs, and clouds. It was just another thing passing through. Afterwards, you realize that it was something you've never seen before.

Holy shit this is WAY OUT THERE but I'm just spitballing...

Every intelligent species in the universe, if it lives long enough, will eventually develop COMPUTERS AND ROBOTS.
And all computers if they continue to develop and improve for enough years will eventually develop AI.

This is something called Convergant Evolution.
Okay so that is my far out theory, all species in all corners of the universe will eventually produce AI robots.

Also since machines can repair themselves easily and essesntially live forever, any aliens that actually travel hundreds or thousands of light years to reach earth will also mostly likely be a machine. Machines don't get bored or go crazy if they just travel for fifty thousand years.

Okay now get ready for part two.

"Carcinization" is a term in evolutionary biology that describes the tendency of different species to independently evolve into a crab-like form.
Nature over and over again constantly tries to evolve into a CRAB LIKE FORM.

Put these two together and what do we have?? Aliens are robot crabs. fucking ROBOT CRABS.
Jesus that's scary, a robot with two giant pairs of scissors for hands. Way scarier than a t-1000

Now check this out....

Alien abduction story where three "creatures" with "robotic slit-mouths" and "crab-like pincers" took them aboard the object and subjected them to an examination.

DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aliens are robots crabs and they have been here for at least fifty years???

Last edited:
Carcinization" is a term in evolutionary biology that describes the tendency of different species to independently evolve into a crab-like form.
Nature over and over again constantly tries to evolve into a CRAB LIKE FORM.
Not that I didn't believe you, but I had never heard of carcinization.

Wikipedia: The term was introduced into evolutionary biology by L. A. Borradaile, who described it as "one of the many attempts of Nature to evolve a crab".

God Damm. I think you're on to something :). I would have thought crabs were some kind of mistake, an evolutionary cul-de-sac, rather than an evolutionary goal.

Edit: And, I had always imagined evolution to be exclusively biological, but now that I think about it, it is just coding, which is inherent in smart machines. So yea, robots that don't look somewhat like bipeds, but rather, like . . . them, like the crabs.

Last edited:
Not that I didn't believe you, but I had never heard of carcinization.

God Damm. I think you're on to something :). I would have thought crabs were some kind of mistake, an evolutionary cul-de-sac, rather than an evolutionary goal.

Edit: And, I had always imagined evolution to be exclusively biological, but now that I think about it, it is just coding, which is inherent in smart machines. So yea, robots that don't look somewhat like bipeds, but rather, like . . . them, like the crabs.

We haven't even had computers for a century and we already have a rudamentary form of AI.
These things, if traveling across the 100,000 light year milky way to other planets, are sentient beings that have possibly been alive for millions of years.

One disturbing thought is if we try to "reverse engineer" the alien technology and are doing the equvalent of nazi live-vivisections procedures or something really fucked up on accident because we don't realize the technology is actually living.

Last edited:
Back