UCLA, USC, or Chapman?

okay i'm 17 right now senior in high school, getting ready for college. now ever since senior year started all i was thinking about was college. at first i really wanted to go to CSULB but now i'm leaning towards CC and then transfer to either these three colleges, UCLA, USC, or Chapman. my question is which one of these colleges will help me get a job in the industry after graduation. i know it's how much you effort you are willing to put to get into these jobs, but which of these schools will help me more. now i heard USC film program has a lot of alumnis that get a job more quickly though it is really really competitive. , true? i dont think money will be a issue, government payed almost all my 2 sisters/brothers college fees, but i will still be applying for scholarships and such. and i heard that the government won't give me as much financial aid if i go to a school primarily for arts (Chapman), true? anyways i would like to hear your guys opinion about these. you guys could also recommend me other schools close to the LA area. and dropping out is not an option.

If you're set to major in film, try to have more than a few options since like Synia said, competition is fierce. Places I know with decent film departments include Boston U, Emerson, Pepperdine, Fordham U, Syracuse U, even Cornell. Nothing wrong with any of them.

Back