Top Posters

Majority pf my posts are winky faces, lols and irritates replies on dumb questions.. Need to contribute more of higher quality marerial! :)

I like to add humor to my posts when possible,

Out of curiosity anyone know who had made the most films out of us regular users?

Il start with none and 1 in production...

anyone know who had made the most films out of us regular users?

I keep a little list of various projects I've worked on in my forum bio. Not all the films are mine, of course. Just things I've had a hand in.

Some peeps on the forum have spent their entire lives doing film, though, and must have quite a huge list of accomplishments. :yes:

I like to add humor to my posts when possible,

Out of curiosity anyone know who had made the most films out of us regular users?

Depends what you call a film :P

I've made a least 50 'videos' and probably four or five that I would consider being called a short film'. That was the process of moving from a 13-16 yr old immature film making to when I was 17 till now where I took it somewhat much more seriously.

This discussion made me go check my profile page (first time). I have 1.41 posts per day average and my profile has been visited almost 3000 times. I would have thought that my average would be higher and I can't think of why anyone would want to visit my profile.

BTW, thanks for the info rockerrockstar. It seems that I'm a bit over two months late on that.

Maybe a whole different subject. And may have been brought up, as I've only read the first page of the thread. I've been lurking in the shadows for sometime, and get involved in threads from time to time, when I feel I can help or add something to the conversation. But, and I don't know why, but it bugs the heck out of me, when I see a thread promoting someone's kickstarter page, asking for support, and they have 1 or 2 posts. I love forums, and I'm on this one everyday, reading new posts, learning from everyone here. I just don't like (as someone called it) hit and run post, for kickstarter campaigns. I don't mind if you come and ask for advice, maybe even ask for use to check out your video on YouTube or Vimeo. But come in and ask for money from stranges just sits with me all wrong.

I'm doing alright... for a period of time, I was answering every question I possibly could to try and chase PinkGuy (nee Poke). I finally caught up to him when he stopped posting for a longish chunk of time. I'm proud to be in the top non-steve tier :) I'm also proud that many of my posts are > 50 words (I'd be interested to see a words per post breakdown)... and answers to posted question with large amounts of detail.

My actually posting has slowed down quite a bit over the last few months. But I still check in pretty much every day to make sure the place isn't falling apart.

Top ten, fellas! Booya!

I'm at 1.01 posts per day. ^_^
I'm much more active on other forums though, around 3k on two others, 1k on a third. I guess I'm more of a game person than a film person?

I believe posts should be like films -- short and to the point. But there are exceptions like Spielberg and Ray.

Last edited:
Back