Tomato

Not that i imagine anyone would be remotely interested, but I was kind of jazzed--today, for the first time, I made a tomato!

1687495975685.jpeg

Well, I guess Jebus made it. But I planted it!

Dang! How come yours are red already? And you got more than one!

Maybe, I guess, something to do with California v Michigan. Patience, Grasshopper.

(edit: unless, of course, that's one of your fancy deep fake California-type computer generated tomatos)

Last edited:
Lol, that's your tomato, in the future. see your red marker circles in the new picture? I grabbed your picture, tossed it into my pipeline, and told it to ripen the tomato.

Last edited:
No freakin way, wondered as much but the stems were different. Dang again, lol. Henlo, little future tomato. :)

Last edited:
It also removed some of plastic barrier and turned your circle into a long pepper attached to the tomato lol.

The most impressive part of the AI was the large leaf on the left, it flipped it over and it looks real.

I could have definitely grown a better electronic tomato, but I just made it real quick as a joke. I had some where it didn't mess up the railing, but the tomato wasn't as good, so I just used that one.

I like i! Esp how the stem turns into the red circle which turns into a twizzler!
here's where it's actually kind of funny, the robot thinks that marker circle is a tomato. look closer. It's looking for tomatoes in the picture, because I told it too, and it sees that red, and thinks that's part of the tomato. Ai's aren't super bright yet. They are however pretty good at turning marker lines into tomato segments.

Anyway, are you just growing some tomatoes, or is this a whole gardening project? I grew a banzai tree once. But it tasted horrible.

Last edited:
But be advised : you are now on a slippery slope that could lead to an all-out obsession with growing your own food
yup, already there. Also got a raised bed from the amazon, and dirt from Lowes, and planted zucchinis Although I read on the google that to get zucchini, you should have flowers around your plants to attract pollinators. Otherwise, you might have to pollinate them yourself. Yipe! I heard about people being intimate with zucchini, but I thought that was just, uh, ladies. (please forgive my vulgarity, lol; maybe some day I'll grow up.)

Last edited:
Back