Stuff Foster is working on

sfoster

Staff Member
I haven't been very organized here lately.. i have several projects but don't always know where to post my updates. Should they each get their own thread? I don't think so. I'll just cram my updates into single thread.

Finally finished my fat cop scenes and I can start becoming a slender kung fu master.
In the mean time I gotta keep making films!!

GaussPromo.jpg

First up: Abduction Footage - my psychological horror
i pitched the idea to my uma thermon. My marketing strategy and my business plan, and a summary of the plot + nudity
After all that she is still interested - it didn't drive her away but she wants to read the script to make a decision.

So i think I finished the script tonight but I'm waiting until I hear back from her about our promo photos before i send the script. Gives me extra time to revise and rewrite. Hopefully she's comfortable with the sexual content and the fact that she would have to make out with me. It'll be a fun project, I'm interested to see if the business plan works.

Second point of the night: I talked wih my producer for Criminal Bounds and he gave me the go-ahead to shoot all the basic dialogue scenes without him!! thats huge. Probably just some tripod shots and simple lighing but the actors are so great and have amazing chemsitry they will carry the scenes on their own Without needing to worry about my producers schedule we can really bang anyway at these scenes! We're going to move forward a hell of a lot faster now. We were on track not to even finish until 2017 but now i wouldn't be surprised if we're in post production in the summer.

clark%20hair.png

And finally: Currently editing a criminal bounds spinoff. Clark the Enforcer.]

Sent off my parody "Interview with the Vampire Lestat" to a composer a few weeks ago. That should get released soon!

LestatYoutube.jpg

i have two other small ideas kicking around in my head as just for fun things that i could pull together quickly

Last edited:
My horror film was too much for her. Sucks.
There was no sex scene or rape scene or anything like that but she didn't like the idea of profiting off nudity. I wanted to make money from a film for once. Too bad, I had a new and interesting business plan.

It was a really twisted script so I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

But "super intense" almost sounds like a compliment so I'll try to focus on that part.
It seems to have created a visceral reaction in my reader.

Last edited:
It was great that she played Divinity for me. I really needed that.

DivinityTurningGS.jpg

So I also gave her a part in criminal bounds. And i wrote the horror script for us with a really intense range for her character to portray. I thought she was going to be the uma thermon to my taratino.

:(

And I'm a fat POS right now so it's very difficult to charm ladies. not like it used to be.

I find this commitment to your role to be inspiring. I mean if I had to gain weight for a part, I'd just say "Fuck it, we're using a fat suit."

Thanks. I have started dieting (finally) although tonight I'm feeling down. So i ate some chocolate and took an ambien. the day should end soon and I'll start fresh tomorrow.

perhaps I will never write anything with nudity ever again. it's a disaster.
I've never filmed anything with nudity so it seems I never will.

Thanks. I have started dieting (finally)

Also something I probably couldn't do. lol.

I just chugged a monster and improvised a sketch. To reward myself, I'm going to eat this leftover cake. I don't know how I'm not a fat tub of crap

Dieting sucks but it's easier than stretching and practicing martial arts choreography

I'm 32 and unhealthy but I'm trying to turn that around now.

I'd love to meet a beautiful actress that reads my scripts and says wow this is really great! And she wants to work with me on all my projects and we have fun together collaborating. :tear:

I thought I had that but I flew too close to the sun with my horror script.
I couldn't help myself.. I had real hope that I could market and sell the damn thing.

Last edited:
Is she not going to work with you at all?

I told her we're definitely still on for april 10th, we have another project filming.
ironically she is getting abducted off the side of the road in that one :lol:

Yeah our relationship isnt ruined, we can still work together, but she never says anything nice about my scripts and idk if she has any respect for me.

I actually had no one else audition for Divinity. I've never told her that because I wanted her to feel like she earned the part. But it would've been a bad situation without her and having no actress!

So I have some loyalty to her and a lot of gratitude. But if I wanted to film this project I'd have to start looking around for a new actress that would do it with me.

But if my first impression is a scary abduction script, I'm afraid they'll think I'm a creep.

Last edited:
The last thing you want is someone to do something they feel uncomfortable with, just because they feel a pressure to churn out the work. It's tricky as an actor starting out to know how and when to say no to scripts that you don't feel are right for you. I would try not to take it as too much of a snub: in a way, it's good that that dialogue exists between the two of you that she feels comfortable to tell you why she can't do it. A lot of actors would either grin and bear it (which is really no good for anyone) or go radio silent.

The last thing you want is someone to do something they feel uncomfortable with, just because they feel a pressure to churn out the work. It's tricky as an actor starting out to know how and when to say no to scripts that you don't feel are right for you. I would try not to take it as too much of a snub: in a way, it's good that that dialogue exists between the two of you that she feels comfortable to tell you why she can't do it. A lot of actors would either grin and bear it (which is really no good for anyone) or go radio silent.

I feel better today. What hurt was the death of hope, I had a new innovative business plan to make money and I believed that it would work. So my dreams got crushed, that's okay it's foolish to believe I'd ever make a dime off film. It was nice to have hope for a little bit.

Anyway she apparently didn't have a problem with acting or filming the story just my business plan to profit off the story!

Last edited:
Back