Six Degrees of Avatar

Lol! It's funny how we all have our go-to's in this game. For "Avatar", I'd be going through Liam Neeson, as often as Dready goes through Anne Bancroft, and Clapper goes through Ralph Fiennes.

So, are either one of you gonna dress up for openning night of number 7? No shame in that. I dressed as Boba Fett for Episode II. The mask helped me hide how incredibly high I was.

I've never been into dressing up in any aspect of my life.

That said, I will go to a midnight screening, but I'll leave my House Elf ears at home.

I'm still questioning whether I'm going to take off work to go to the screening. But if I do, a costume is not impossible...

I could wear a priests robes and go as Dumbledore...

deadpan.gif
Not cool.

I meant the next morning.
deadpan.gif

So, are either one of you gonna dress up for openning night of number 7? No shame in that. I dressed as Boba Fett for Episode II. The mask helped me hide how incredibly high I was.

One of my personal funny moments: A friend and I had just sat down in the theater to see Episode I. We had

skipped school to wait in line to get tickets , so it was one of the first screenings in our area. After getting settled

in, I turned to a guy behind us, who looked to be really into Star Wars, and asked him, "Is William Shatner in this

one?" The look on his face was worth it.:yes:

One of my personal funny moments: A friend and I had just sat down in the theater to see Episode I. We had

skipped school to wait in line to get tickets , so it was one of the first screenings in our area. After getting settled

in, I turned to a guy behind us, who looked to be really into Star Wars, and asked him, "Is William Shatner in this

:lol:

Behaved like a true Trekkie. I approve :D

Back