Six Degrees of Avatar

Lol! You beat me to it, creating the thread. No cheating! And that means no IMDB, or any kind of internet research whatsoever, you gotta do it all in your head.

Plus, you can't name your Aunt Edna as an actress.

The actor/actress must have substantial credits in the industry.

I also reserve the right to use any post-production personnel or movie directors as links.

So be it. I've been overruled.

I figured this is a filmmaker's forum so knowledge about post production is fair game - so okay.

Adrienne Shelly

This is not an easy first challenge. ROC, you can use post-production personnel and directors, but that means I can substitute phrases like "That dude in 'Waitress' who looks like a more manly version of Jason Bateman'", instead of actually having to use his name.

Yeah, that's the only way out of this I can think of. Adrienne Shelly was in "Waitress", with that guy who looks like a more manly version of Jason Bateman. He's been in tons of movies, but off the top of my head, I can't think of any. Oh, wait, he's the "Firefly" guy, right?

In this game, there are certain franchises that are pure gold, if you can connect your actor to them. The "Star Wars" and "Oceans" films are particularly useful.

I used to play this at work, in between kissing people's butts for money.

The director thing might make it too easy.

Adrienne Shelly was in "Waitress", with "Kerri Russel".
Kerri Russel was in "MI-III", which was directed by JJ Abrams.
JJ Abrams directed "Star Trek", with Zoe Saledena, who was in "Avatar".

Back