Six Degrees of Avatar

Dwayne Johnson, Sam Jackson, Other Guys.
Sam Jackson, Liam Neeson, Star Wars.
Liam Neeson, Jake Sully, Clash of the Titans.

I rule.

Typing this from my seat in movie theater. Cheers!

I didn't know the actor was called Jake Sully... :D

I think this game is a little on the easy side if you include the entire cast of the biggest movie ever made...

ooo

You made me think of another one:

Dwayne Johnson
Sam Jackson
Robert Downey
Ben Stiller
Juliette Lewis
Giovanni Ribisi.

lol Emmanuel Lewis doesn't count because I've never heard of him and upon further inspection he's only been in TV stuff (I thought I was stumped but he's not applicable).

Also, the actors you name can't come from a google or IMDB search where you try to find the most obscure actor out there... Doesn't work like that. You have to know of the actor without having to search for it.

Only the most decorated man in WW2...Ever heard of the movie To Hell and Back, or Battle of the Bulge?? He stars in a war movie and plays himself!!!!

Only the most decorated man in WW2...Ever heard of the movie To Hell and Back, or Battle of the Bulge?? He stars in a war movie and plays himself!!!!

Oh, well, I would have to IMDB him, since I don't know any of the movies he's in, or who has been in movies with him. Plus, multi-generational challenges can be really tough. That's not to say I'm not up to the challenge, but I'll need your help -- we need to connect him to modern-day actors. Did he ever act with John Wayne? Or any other well-know actors from that era, who worked with many different people?

Back