Secret Santa II

Just wanted to clarify, are we saying Christmas Day, 25th of December??

I've started mine and everything, but I'm kind-of counting on it snowing here... The more time I have the better!

I think we should aim to have them in by Christmas Eve as Christmas Day is likely to be a bit hectic.

And snow in the UK??? You're in Redditch, right? No chance ;)

We had tons of snow last year! We best have more this year, or it's back to the drawing board for me... I'm not really feeling a trip to Scotland!

I'm not giving my recipient a Christmas present; I'm giving them a Festivus present, and I shall have their present delivered on Festivus. Which is, of course, Dec. 23rd. :)

Just thought I'd bump this to make sure everyone remembers to do their videos! Just over a week people ;)

I'm totally stuck for mine...eek...

Working on it...

charlie-brown-christmas-tree.jpg

It's a work in progress.

film a lump of coal, the a spider, thar draw spirals on your walls with a coal.. you ll be just like Tim Burton.. too doo too doo too doo too doo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFzLRP8e4vE&NR

I've had a couple ideas, but nothing I can film in an evening at home. I've only just realized that I have no free days until the 26th. :/ Being an adult sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJ-ZLdrTwY

Im writing a song.. and making a music video.
The title is "Soviet view on illegal jewish immigrant through an american prism, or where we ve gone wrong"

It has a line "oh soft bearded illegal immigrant, he flies across the sky into your heart"

Its gonna be sweet

Im writing a song.. and making a music video.
The title is "Soviet view on illegal jewish immigrant through an american prism, or where we ve gone wrong"

It has a line "oh soft bearded illegal immigrant, he flies across the sky into your heart"

Its gonna be sweet
EFFFFF MEEEE!!!
I'm doing that!!!!!

Are you watching me?
What color shirt am I wearing?!
Can you see my epidermis?!

Man, I feel so uncreative.
Maybe you just have a very low carbon footprint.
??!! :yes:
>> Insipration <<

Fave image:
cupid-valentines-day1.gif
:lol:

You’re doing a song entitled…
"Soviet view on illegal Jewish immigrant through an American prism, or where we’ve gone wrong"
???
That is scary!!!!
Well,... I was. :no:
But now I gotta do something different.

Maybe if I songify it... ? Hmm... ? :D

Maybe I'll make a movie about a guy who can't decide what to make for an online Secret Santa film exchange. It'll be so meta!
Yeah!
Pan across a trashy, unkempt apartment floor to a writer/director with writer's block still in bed asleep with laptop cursor blinking on an empty MS Word page!

Last edited:
Back