Secret Santa II

@CF.. amazing! I had the same exact wish list last year, except I misspelled Halley Berry (Holly Berries) and ended up with an embarrassing itch until new years day!

Shaked & baked.

Hey!
Sleepy heads!
"The names are not drawn yet; the following people need to join the Group: Papertwinproductions, Pete and Comikkaze."

Someone wake 'em bums up! ;)

I would like a desturated shaky-cam Christmas tree being decorated with lightning balls.
TYVM

I would like to have my gift film include a line "hey, you silly russian spy, come unwrap your presents, rrrmeow"

Last edited:
I think that should be the unofficial theme.. .."Embrace the hate!"

Research on the board and find the little things that bug the heck out of your secret person, and give them exactly that! Nothing says "Holiday Cheer" like finding someones buttons and giving them a hard sharp jab!

Connie_twiddle-thumbs.gif

He's busy vlogging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msumjwpu20E
Uploaded by itmovesusall on Dec 5, 2011

Ya'll give him a comment over THERE to check back in over HERE!!!!

I spy... with my... little eye...
ComikkazePhoneHome.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I was at school and doing AP work all day yesterday. That video was on my phone and I just posted it on my way home from school. I clicked the link but does it enter me automatically?

Sorry I was at school and doing AP work all day yesterday. That video was on my phone and I just posted it on my way home from school. I clicked the link but does it enter me automatically?
I forget exactly, but you gotta go there, sign up, go back to your email I think and then acknowledge and or go back again.

"Yes" it seems a wee redundantly circuitously ridiculous, but it is what it is.

People are addicted to lame. :D

Back