Proposal to the Board: Supporting our troops

Howzitgoing?

Anyone know the status of this project? Just wondering if shipping has happened or if there's more help needed!!!???!!!

Please let me know... :huh:

Last edited:
Sorry for no updates guys. Just been busy-ier than...well you know. :P anyway...I'm sending out more DVDs today so I'll snap some pics for you guys. But yes everything is still going to plan. Also we had so many entries I wasn't able to fit them all on one disc. So I have a good start on a volume 2, which hopefully we can do again in 3-6 months time period. It just been a mad house around here, and with the holiday days coming. But I'm thinking of those guys over there and that's what's getting me threw these long days. I'll update everyone soon. Stay tuned. ;)

Wow. This is really shaping up to be awesome. So are you going to just continue this organization and do like an annual new release each year to send out to them?

HailtotheKing said:
Wow 2 more people on board. The troops overseas are going to love this guys!

Shaw, I think I'll be using -R for the disc. As I think they are more accepted formate and play in more players then +R's do right now. PM me as soon as you have a submission. ;)

Hail the -R i bought never worked on any of my DVD Players but the +Rs do.

What do you guys need now? I will try and pitch in some stuff. and is this a video and where can I view it?

Last note. I support our troops, I want them home. I know they want to be home. I don't think I support the war in Iraq but the one in Afghanistan needs to end soon. Send more troops there and get that asshole out of the caves once and for all. Assuming a 6 foot 6 man with a kidney dialisis is still inside a cave and not on some beach sipping pina coladas.

Goldfish, thanks for the offer. But disc 1 is all complete and almost all the 100 copies have been sent to our troops overseas. :) I've just got a few more to get out and we'll have reach our goals. I'm hoping to do this very same thing in the next 3-6 months again. But with different shorts ect. Some of the shorts are listed on the first post and are downloadable in the Screening Room. But the DVD we sent will not be for sale or uploaded to the net. It was just for the troops. :) Thanks for your help and we'll need it for a Volume 2.

Also just another THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this one a smash! Give yourselves a hand. :clap:

report from Baghdad

I saw my friend online (Yahoo IM) and I talked to him ever so shortly... Here's what he had to say.

: hey bro, Im good, bout to jump off in a min, our net is down Im at a net cafe wit a limited time, got the indy films, thanks man, good shit
: yeah, saw them all
: I will share them

I'll see if he will post something up here himself :yes:

Coot.... THAT"S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!! :D

Glad he liked it. Yes that makes me and it should make everyone else feel great! ;) Thanks coot for sharing his words with us.

I don't know if you were able to send any out to the sniper, SGT Nader or not, but I'll ask him when I see him online next

Sky Wilson, how lovely to see you here! :yes: Big welcome to indie talk. I've been meaning to email you for days and just haven't had five minutes.

For those who don't know her Sky is a very fab person and genuine in her desire to help the project, my guess is by publicising it on Inside Report, which is very fab as well. Hope to see you here often :)

Back