Now that Disney owns Star Wars ...

I think it'd be cool if they did other movies than the main titles. Like a movie version of The Force Unleashed

I agree. And I have a feeling they'll be doing something of that sort. They've said they plan to release a new movie, every couple years, indefinitely. I think the only way that works is by telling numerous stories within the same universe.

I wanna see a Boba Fett movie!

This is what I made the other day:

yoda_3965.jpg

I wrote a 50 page screenplay for a new Star Wars film earlier this year. It's about the Old Republic. No chance to get them to read it, but I bet it's better than anything they'll conjure up!

I wrote a 50 page screenplay for a new Star Wars film earlier this year. It's about the Old Republic. No chance to get them to read it, but I bet it's better than anything they'll conjure up!

You should post it in the screenwriting subforum! Well, unless there's a legal problem with doing so.

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

I'm still rooting for a Brad Bird Star Wars film, but I'll gladly take Abrams! I also really like the talk of Snyder doing a spin-off.

Does anybody else think that having the guy doing the Star Trek films do the Star Wars films is a bit weird.

I can just imagine girlfriends of the world all shouting "I told you they were the same thing!"

Back