Name That Screengrab

MLF Demo.jpg

The closing credits to The Wall?

@EW: I don't even know what the clue was... :D You've got me thinking The Apartment, but that's black and white too... I'm guessing that it might be a Marilyn Monroe movie then? Gentlemen Prefer Blondes? Or is it another Billy Wilder? The only thing I can think of earlier than Some Like It Hot is Sabrina...

EW: Breakfast at Tiffany's?

You guys have been dancing around it :)

Nick got quite close. It has both to do with Wilder AND Monroe.

@Everyone else: Stumped. Thinking.

Nice one, Zensteve...the kids start moving rubble, and this one boy opens up a Molotov Cocktail and gets repulsed by the smell before pouring the gas out. Roll credits. Alan Parker's The Wall.

Nevermind. Why do we have to use an url to submit images. Or am missing something???

Last edited:
Next one:

113802563.jpg

Why do we have to use an url to submit images. Or am missing something???

You can link the image from any host you like. ImageShack.us is a good free site for hosting images. Also, it helps if you don't give an obvious name to the image file that people can just view "properties" on. ;) You could also upload an image as an attachment, too, being an orange like us :)

Next one:

113802563.jpg

You can link the image from any host you like. ImageShack.us is a good free site for hosting images. Also, it helps if you don't give an obvious name to the image file that people can just view "properties" on. ;) You could also upload an image as an attachment, too, being an orange like us :)

Beneath the Planet of the Apes.....Okay I think I understand

Back