• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Logo Animation Concept

Font reminded me of the Paramount/Vantage thing, which looks like Dymolabel tape.

Still being used, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZv7OcWAm0Y

Fancy new update. I'm still not happy with it, but this'll have to do, for now. It's not exactly my most immediate top-priority. At least the music is sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZObuUtg9kUE

P.S. The dudes who did the music for this logo are doing the music for "Antihero". Sweeeeeeet!

I like it alot, Dready! I do agree with Grand Upper about the font/typface. I could actually see incised characters, like they had been burned into the cross, or an actual animated burning reveal of the lettering.

Love the background, the cross is ok.. i like the font, the light kind of bothers me, i would make it a little softer, i like the dust floating in the light and maybe there could be a slight fog and i think the chains are too flimsy (too thin)

I know everything about everything and i am a master professional at everything..oh no wait, i guess this is just my humble feedback! lol

I like it still tho, it works even if u dont change anything

"God damn, that's pretty sweet"-Cracker Funk=hilarious!

I mean the typeface you've chosen and what message you're trying to put across.

It's a pretty deep subject, but I can help if you want me to.

Put aCROSS? Pun intended? :lol:

But seriously, I'm not sure how in-depth we're talking, but I'm all ears if you've got any suggestions. Do you have any recommended fonts or layer styles or anything on the simple side? I'm sure I don't have the skills to draw a new font out myself :/

My original thought was to do something like bird suggested, make it look like it was chiseled into the cross, maybe in some sort of ancient roman lettering. I just couldn't find a font that worked, but I should probably try and find a tutorial on how to make something look indented, that can't be too hard...?

Dang CF.. I love you but your logo is a weak! A filmmaker of your stature needs something epic.. something amazing... don't get me wrong, I get the homage and what your going for ..... , but its not quite up to my vision of you..

As Im fond of saying to my kids.. "I wont let your ruin the dreams I have for you"

Ill make you a new one.. but you dont get to say whats in it.. cause its free... And frankly trying to work your "spaceship" wordy thing into something fantastic would be like alcove polishing a turd, .. sure it can be done, but it will still stink ... and IF I have to consider what you "want" then you are a customer and Ill have to charge you $100.. seeing how I'm a pro and all.. (see my recent post to this forum)! :)

Dang CF.. I love you but your logo is a weak! A filmmaker of your stature needs something epic.. something amazing... don't get me wrong, I get the homage and what your going for ..... , but its not quite up to my vision of you..

As Im fond of saying to my kids.. "I wont let your ruin the dreams I have for you"

Ill make you a new one.. but you dont get to say whats in it.. cause its free... And frankly trying to work your "spaceship" wordy thing into something fantastic would be like alcove polishing a turd, .. sure it can be done, but it will still stink ... and IF I have to consider what you "want" then you are a customer and Ill have to charge you $100.. seeing how I'm a pro and all.. (see my recent post to this forum)! :)

:lol:

The music (and the dude who says "You can't stop that option, son") are permanent and this is non-negotiable. As for visuals, I'll entertain any good ideas.

Dready, I love the chiseled font idea. That would look terrific.

Define "Almost", my friend.

The scores throughout are oustanding, highly underrated.

PS. No thread-hijacking intended, Ernest.

Have you happened to accept the PT "Zippo" assignment, Wheat?

It was me who was hijacking the thread, but i didnt intend it either. We'll discuss those movies when we catch up again. Right now im heading out. Got a date with a bottle of bourbon ;)

Back