• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Last Weekends Scott Family Movie fun

I've got a couple hours tonight where I can work on it.

I can give Wheat a teaser tonight if you want, and Wheat can decide if he wants to put it out to the public!

Its prety intense.. but you'll have to wait.. ;)

Buddys had a preview of the next episode script.. Im setting that up for production next week end.. Im going to overdo the whole thing.. stand by for media BLITZ.. lol

Robert Ludlum sent me a cease and desists mail.. so I changed the name.. (I just made that up.. but its a good story)

Stand by for the entire "Six Bravo Nine Nine" franchise..

ROC has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

cant PM you my email address.. :(

I also just want to set an example of what this board could be used for - and to reward wheat for the help he's given others.

Let what is to come be a lesson as to what can happen via this message-board.

We could create some awesome movies together.

lol I've got no lack of love - it's just time. I feel kind of bad because this one took too long to pump out because I have so many other things going on and whizzing around in my universe.

actually, ROC's delivery time was just about right. I was color correcting and fixing here and there at the same time.. as a parallel process though, its pretty tricky. Of course the edit was locked, but we did squeeze in a couple of edit improvements.

The only problem was today. Somewhere between the final edit that I sent ROC and importing the final audio mix into AE the start time for the entire project shifted.. complicating the situation is that there is no "REAL" sound to line up with... and for some reason AE waveform seemed to be "off" so I couldnt line up by eye.. had to be by ear and eye..

Leason: Render with timecode overlay and bars and tones when in early post.

it was a non issue issue.. ;) AE didn't preview the 48k 24bit audio in sync.. hence drove me nuts trying to line it up.. My earlier comment about the wave form not lining up is inaccurate. The wave form is right, the playback of the audio was wrong. OK.. coming soon.. should I make a trailer first?.. (JK ... or am I?)

I can see it now..

(begin dream sequence)

The most anticipated short film of the third week in September between Wednesday and Friday.

If you only see one short film in the next hour, see that other one, but when your done with that see this one..

Back