• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Last Weekends Scott Family Movie fun

...anyway..
just modified the script to enable a "serial" bigger story..

might be just the thing to get me through the coming winter..

get movin

images

Changed my mind. Not gonna show 9.5 minutes. That's F-ing 10% of the movie! Too much. I'll release a couple minutes. Uploading to Youtube right now. I'll start a thread in the screening room.

Yeah the copilot scores sound great. I want to get all of it. The AE stuff is great too. I will probably get alot of the copilot stuff sooner or later. It is too good to pass up.

This is pretty awesome looking/sounding!
If there was anything I'd change it would be the font, I never liked times new roman and other serif fonts of that variety. But that might just be my graphic design side talking.

Can't wait till full version :)

Hey, were were on the same wavelenght.. new version has different font..
ROC is busy with the Foley\SFX and Im doing a more "designed score" That was my first night with the ProScores stuff, and inspired it was, but not polished etc.. Plus I did all the sound in the NLE, now im doing it the right way, on my DAW and its already SOUNDING better.

Yeah the copilot scores sound great. I want to get all of it. The AE stuff is great too. I will probably get alot of the copilot stuff sooner or later. It is too good to pass up.

Thanks to this thread, I got the proscores. It's great. What's this AE stuff you're talking about? I might want that too.

Back