Just An Idea

Just some idea my wife and I were chating about tonight.

would you all be into doing some shorts based on the same hero.?

ok so here is the idea a 007 sort of a person gets off a bus or our of a cab or what ever, there job is to do one thing, we never know what the person looks like also we never really know what there job is.

at the end of the short they get into a cab or what even then the next person picks up where the last person left off and so on.

post your idea here and maybe we can come up with a real cool story.

Will Vincent said:
How about the music, is there someone doing this already, or are we just going to share what we create so it can be used again?

Will,

Bophe volunteered to write a collection of musical themes to use for this project. Our intention was to create about 6 musical pieces that suit a variety of moods. (For example, we would have a fast-pasted action one, a moody somber one, a "walkin' though the park" style song, a "suspensful, something-is-about-to-happen" song, etc...you get the idea). These would be about 1 to 2 minutes long each. When we get these done, we will post them on our website and make the link available to all of you so you can use them IF YOU WANT. You are certainly welcome to create your own music and use it if you prefer. I think it would be a good idea that any original music created for this series be shared with the group, so we could build a library of music that can be used consistently throughout the series.

I will keep everyone updated on our progress with this music. Thanks!

If the brother and sister are twins, we could call it "The Gemini Experiment." Gemini--the zodiac sign for twins. Experiment--since this a movie-making experiment...? It is definitely a little cheesey, but could work...

I like it JB.... S&B makes it sound like a plumbing show.. like S&B Plumbing... I've actually seen a S&B Plumbing van on the road. :hmm:

"The Gemini Experiment" is good and is unknown... Leaves a lot to the imagination of the viewer... What was the Gemini Experiment? What did they do to him and her? How have they changed? What kind of place is SBR?... ooooooooo... very cool

Last edited:
John@Bophe said:
If the brother and sister are twins, we could call it "The Gemini Experiment." Gemini--the zodiac sign for twins. Experiment--since this a movie-making experiment...? It is definitely a little cheesey, but could work...

I like that, has a nice ring to it... :yes:

got my cast crew and script finished. we will be going to camera somtime in the next little bit here as soon as I can get my camera man, he is on the set of some show here in town right now.

Sebastion Spence will play the evil guy in the start up.. Thank You Sebastion

got an email from my bro today, this is what he had to say..

john,got youre e mail of project slated to shoot.....interested in the hit man role,the guy who tracks down the art thieves.....i know youre shootin short but feel as if i dont know the a thieves,but also the opportunity to flush out hit man role seams understated or under characterized.....this piece doesnt say much more than you will be caught if you steal art......the meat to me is in youre development of the type of person who ...a..could plan a heist...and ..b..the kind of person who would spend there talents tracking art thieves.....for example....there is not a scene of the tracker,reviewing dossier of thieves.....or for that matter any planning on the thieves part...simple setup in my opinion,will lend truth and create jepordy for the audience who have limited info to build opinions about the piece.....shadows and light,and the moment in time.without faith in the characters an audience always will side with the belief that without a connection emotionally with the players,that the piece is self serving......driven by a singular ego driven interpretation.......of what the artist believes is poignant.....would love to sit with you and go over youre piece.....interested in the hit man rolr only if you are willing to let me flesh out a character expose.....will talk soon....sebastian

So I have some more work to do LOL

JJ--I see his point, but it is also a dangerous road to travel...the more YOU define his character, the more WE have to be careful not to contradict what you've done. (Of course, this applies to ALL participants...not just you.) Perhaps we could have a chat with the group about this later?

So, are we have a plan on when these should be finished? Or is this an ongoing thing till the end of time ?
MC

Monkey Chaos said:
So, are we have a plan on when these should be finished? Or is this an ongoing thing till the end of time ?
MC

no no not an ongoing thing tell the end of time as we know it ahahahha

ok how about a meeting anytime this week just to go over the last of the stuff, Oh lets say Fri night at 6 - 7 should do it. if you cant make it Fri I will post what was said here and then you can go over it and then LOL I will be in chat again on Sat from 6 - 7

Cheers

Pacific Coast Time

John Jordan said:
ok how about a meeting ... Fri night at 6 - 7 ... again on Sat from 6 - 7 ... Pacific Coast Time

JJ--I'll be in on these chats. PS--we MIGHT have some music available for the group by next week. Again, use it if you want, or make your own. I would encourage everyone NOT to use copyright protected music, so that IF the series ever takes off and gets any kind of distribution, music rights won't be a hassle. Either make your own, or use the music donated to the group. If anyone does make your own music for the series, would you be so kind as to donate it to the group for others to use (for the series) as well?

John@Bophe said:
JJ--I'll be in on these chats. PS--we MIGHT have some music available for the group by next week. Again, use it if you want, or make your own. I would encourage everyone NOT to use copyright protected music, so that IF the series ever takes off and gets any kind of distribution, music rights won't be a hassle. Either make your own, or use the music donated to the group. If anyone does make your own music for the series, would you be so kind as to donate it to the group for others to use (for the series) as well?

The Idea Click on Short Films, I still have to do some work but. ;)

sprry about last week I had a bunch of stuff pop up and had to get it finished asap.

I will be on tonight at 6pm - 8pm just in case also again on Sat night 6 - 8pm
pacific coast time

Back