I'm 17 and just wrapped my first feature

"About to get all kinds of personal on people he knows nothing about personally. This should be interesting." Really? 11352 Pickford St- Shall I go on kiddo?

Not my address. Sent you a PM, so hopefully this gets resolved. If you do actually find my real address and post it, that's really going too far IMO.

What have you done besides bully me?

You haven't been bullied. Try another victims catch phrase. You're the instigator of all this mess.

You've kind of put me in a dilemma here. You've attempted the nuclear option and failed. You're just not ready to play with the big boys. I still prefer to keep it polite. I still don't see a reason to rip you apart.

I have your real address. I was giving you a heads up by posting your old one. You have a lot to say about me and others behind a keyboard. You are a bully. I asked you repeatedly to leave me alone. But you kept pushing and pushing. Remember when you said this, “About to get all kinds of personal on people he knows nothing about personally. This should be interesting.”

I have a lot of info on you. But I warned you. I doubt the mods will help youas I have done nothing but ask both of you to leave me alone.

Anything you would like to say to me now?

I

I have your real address. I was giving you a heads up by posting your old one. You have a lot to say about me and others behind a keyboard. You are a bully. I asked you repeatedly to leave me alone. But you kept pushing and pushing. Remember when you said this, “About to get all kinds of personal on people he knows nothing about personally. This should be interesting.”

I have a lot of info on you. But I warned you. I doubt the mods will help youas I have done nothing but ask both of you to leave me alone.

Anything you would like to say to me now?

I

True colors... DISPLAYED.

You know what. You guys win.
I'm frustrated, pissed and annoyed.
I should have just left it at "ok" pages ago.
I'll find another site where I can network.
I give up.

I should have just left it at "ok" pages ago

:lol: Yup, in hindsight that might have been wise. But we're all geniuses in hindsight aren't we? ;)

I'll find another site where I can network.

No need to find a whole new site. You said yourself most people here have been helpful and provided you with useful feedback. Don't deprive yourself of some of the real pearls of wisdom that some users of this site have to offer just because you're frustrated.

A lot of us would be interested to hear how you go with distribution or your next project too. :D

Just relax, take the good with the bad and don't get sucked in to petty squabbles. All this back and forth baiting isn't getting any of you anywhere.

:)

Last edited:
haha yeah I'm brilliant in hindsight.

I guess I dont understand their point at all. I think Ive posted on facebook 5 times in high school. I dont do any social marketing. I just spent more time on this thread tonight then all of HS on facebook. Crazy! and for what?

Ive posted on this site more than any other and you can see I post sporadically.

I guess im not good at it. ;/

You took it to far and you know it. I asked you to stop. You kept pushing my buttons. I like to make movies and i like to hack computers. You didnt play nice. I know your address, I know other stuff. You were mean spirited and you owe me a public apology.

[removed personal information]

That was a PM from Connor Williams sent to Russo.

Nice give up you.

You publicly claim you're being bullied and in private messages you make implied threats to both him and his family, including young children. On top of that you admit to hacking computers.

He's your apology. I'm sorry I pandered to your ego. I'm sorry if you felt that I gave you the impression that your work was quality. I'm sorry to say that the skin head in the film only looked half decent due to poor casting decisions for the rest of the cast. I'm sorry you cannot keep up in a forum. I'm also sorry that you won't be missed.

I'm sorry you're a sad excuse for a human being.

That was a PM from Connor Williams sent to Russo.

Nice give up you.

You publicly claim you're being bullied and in private messages you make implied threats to both him and his family, including young children. On top of that you admit to hacking computers.

He's your apology. I'm sorry I pandered to your ego. I'm sorry if you felt that I gave you the impression that your work was quality. I'm sorry to say that the skin head in the film only looked half decent due to poor casting decisions for the rest of the cast. I'm sorry you cannot keep up in a forum. I'm also sorry that you won't be missed.

I'm sorry you're a sad excuse for a human being.

Honestly, when I said he was talented, I had only seen the trailer. The 9 minutes that are on YouTube were actually really not good. It's unfortunate because, finishing a film is only part of the equation and there appears to be a concentration of filmmakers on this site who appreciate completion over quality, who've been pandering to this guy.

theconnorwilliams (show),

I've thought about it and, in light of Sweetie's apology, I thought I'd also apologize publicly since you declared that you deserve one.

From the bottom of my heart I want to apologize for complimenting your work when I shouldn't have. I just felt that I wanted you to feel better because you got so nasty with me and I'd take the high road. After watching the first 9 minutes of your film on youtube, I honestly am sorry for paying you any compliments at all. They clearly weren't deserved.

So, now I have apologized to you publicly. I hope this makes you more than happy.

theconnorwilliams,

My supervisor asks that you complete the following report... for quality control purposes. If you print it out and submit it to my agent, I'm sure they will deal with it appropriately. I hope this helps with your hurt feelings...

http://oi40.tinypic.com/5d8pax.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I took it

Did you? Well, good for you. :rolleyes:

finishing a film is only part of the equation and there appears to be a concentration of filmmakers on this site who appreciate completion over quality

Yes, absolutely, finishing a feature is only part of the equation, but still the very act of completion shows motivation, drive, organisation, discipline, etc, and is worth commending regardless of whether the film is a turd or not (not saying this one is, I haven't watched the 9 minutes of footage)

Perhaps the people 'pandering' to him are genuinely happy for him and recognise the achievement for what it is in itself.

Last edited:
Back