Idea i have, how many are interested

Could you, and WOULD you Participate in this?

• Total voters
I like the soundtrack Zen... it's whimsical and moody. :-({|= 8-[

christdrinkspee said:
goat how much u pay for that camera?

Well, I was working at BestBuy when I bought it so I got a pretty good deal. The retail price of it when the camera first came out was like $1400 or something insane. You can get one now that's 10 x better for the same price. Anyway, I bought one that was an old display and I paid $600 for it. Yeah...it was a display, but it worked fine and it still is working fine. I checked it out pretty well before buying it.

Probably the best thing you can do when looking to buy a camera is check the open box and returned stuff at a store. You would be surprised at how many people bring back stuff that is perfectly fine just because they didn't like it for some odd reason. It seemed like we always had a healthy collection of returned cameras that were complete and perfect, but marked down just because it was opened. Also, if something is open-boxed, you can haggle with the sale person some to get it cheaper too.

You could also get a job at the place where you want to buy your camera from. At BestBuy, you get stuff at cost + 5%. This usually doesn't amount for much when buying a camera, but it help A LOT for accessories. They are sometimes marked up 75%. Anyway, if you want to do this, you should wait until the holiday season. Normally, at BestBuy you have to wait 30 days before your employee discount kicks in. If you get hired on as holiday help, you'll get your discount immediately. You could work for a day, buy all the stuff you want, then quit.

lol, i thought up this idea, and im not even going to have an entry. Thats gay, but oh well, Ill still judge i guess.

I hear yah rizien, I been having trouble on Post Production on one of my DVD's i have to release and I haven't been able to get the film shot. I have made time in my schedule for the next one thought that way I will surely be in the next contest.

Dang! Looks like you guys are going to have some pretty cool shorts this time out. Wish I would have seen this sooner. I've just been so busy. But I can't wait to see what you guys have and to ENTER the next one! Will be so much fun! :) Keep up the good work guys!

Gah!

Looks like a total of two submissions. I was hoping for about 4, guessing off the poll. :(

Oh well :)

Almost time to make the links active. Rar!
smiley_ninja.gif

Back