Idea i have, how many are interested

Could you, and WOULD you Participate in this?

• Total voters
CommanderGoat said:
and make sure the guy running the camera(or sound guy for you lucky people) turns the mic on so you're not falling for no reason at all.

Hey it was your damn crappy battery that ran out, causing me to turn off the mike to switch batteries and not remebering to turn it back on.

I claim innocence!

Poke

Good stuff Poke! Tell Goat to quit whinin' about that leg - I've seen bigger bruises on an ant ;)

Zensteve said:
lol, that's not a genuine review on the front, is it?

Nope, just a rif on the Peter Travers quote from the The Blair Witch Project poster. But some people might see it and agree with the quote.

"You may not agree with me, but I will put you to death if you don't." -- Voltang

Zensteve said:
I need to get some piccies up of my own :(

Yes, you do. Everyone does. I feel like I'm overdoing it.

By the by, how many people are for sure competing?

Poke

poke is that u with the white shirt and the camera on the last pic on the first page? if so what camera are u useing?

Meet some of the cast of "Captain Calliope, M.D."

That's Captain Calliope on the left, and Lt. Bobby on the right.

(And yes, ladies... the guy in the middle is single. PMs please) :P

Here I am measuring up the stage, making sure there is enough headroom above. As you can see the strings are pretty thick. The ones that operate the hands are being replaced with thin (but strong) sticks. That will help in making strong hand-gestures.

Here is the entire stage by itself. I'll have to take some more piccies to show how it really works, but here's a brief explanation meanwhile.

Each of the green-screen panels is mostly covered with a "clip on" panel. Garish colours on cardboard backdrops, with a simulated 3D effect by extending parts of the background forward, using stacks of cardboard "bricks". When appropriate, each panel has a window or door (or other mechanism) to open up onto the greenscreen... which then has a "live" background placed deeper in.

This way, I can change permanent sets on the one stage. :)

It's going to look really freaky.

Meanwhile, I'm assembling the soundtrack of voices, music, incidentals and other sound-fx. (Kinda on hold right now, scrambling to finish the NYC comp)

Hey Poke!? What happened to your picture or your naked selfness?! You've turned into a red alien... hows the short films going guys? Progress update? from myself - zilch - ooops. doh. tick tock tick tock... boom... etc.

Back