• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

free resources

VIDEO

Since this was pushed over to "PROMOTION", I thought I'd go all out. I made this video while waiting on a long record to tape today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrGVi8Zabag

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about or referring to.

behind the scenes.... how does this relate to filmmaker downloads?

Lol, i was trying to say that i appreciate how you help out indie filmmakers and that i have wanted to do it for a while. And i want to do it through behind the scenes footage with explanations of how some shots are achieved because i think being able to see something helps people learn quite fast.

So the relation is that that i think helping out indie filmmakers is a good thing and i would like to do it as well soon as i can.
:)

Lol, i was trying to say that i appreciate how you help out indie filmmakers and that i have wanted to do it for a while. And i want to do it through behind the scenes footage with explanations of how some shots are achieved because i think being able to see something helps people learn quite fast.

So the relation is that that i think helping out indie filmmakers is a good thing and i would like to do it as well soon as i can.
:)

Ah! That makes more sense. I love BEHIND THE SCENES, so I tend to shoot a lot of that whenever I do a shot and now with our PBS show FRAMELINES, we're doing a lot of shooting of MAKING OF for other people too.

Back