• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

film composer for free

mr darra is looking for investors so any investor looking at this thread is invited to take a look at the above link
3 movies appealing to fantasy and action fans along with a 2d adventure game for each of the main characters along with a 3d game in total 11 projects for the movie. Low production costs as the film producer is a graphic artist and programmer able to do a lot of the work at little real cost. Large returns expected due to the broad appeal, if enough of an offer can be made to the A and B list actors currently in negotiations.

new supporters plus one Paul Sorensen, the somewhat renowned 65yo jazz musician,band arranger and composer. Backed jerry and the pacemakers, 30 sinatra band pieces etc present director of the northern lights jazz orchestra.
I love having fans. Endorsements from famous musicians, professionals, companies and amatures alike should help me win contracts from the major companies.
Any pros who have listened to my music and liked it would be very welcome to post here with comments, advice etc, or privately e-mailing me.
Do keep posting.
matt

Matt Milne wrote, Love Theme Music for "Mt. Soledad Love Story". He not only offered his services at no charge but received rave reviews from those fortunate enough to read the script and and listen to his work.

I highly recommend Matt to screenwriters, directors and producers needing a talented hi- caliber composer to enhance their film.

John P. Roach Jr.

Satire

hi all

for those star trek fans who didn't appreciate paramount''s attempt at a theme tune for "enterprise" i have written a new theme which can be downloaded from my mp3.com site
just play it where the earth fade in begins (for those of you who have the video intro, for those of you who don't there are several places you can download it)

wow. Your music is quite impressive. I have been writing music for years and just recently started working on my first composition for an independent film. Do you have any suggestions on where I would go to find films to compose for who would be happy to to use my free compositions? I'm really trying to get as much experience as possible.

well, i can suggest writing as much as possible and posting on as many threads like these as you can manage. Quality of the melody, harmony etc matters, mood music sells. audience numbers boost your reputation.

Matt,

Your stuff is fantastic, and I *might* have something you'll be interested in soon. But I fear by the time I make my epic you'll be sucked up into the industry, its that good. Promise us you'll keep in touch wherever you go!

yes, certainly.
I aint goin anywhere. My longterm goals are to work non exclusive contracts (i am let out to several folk at once rather than bought by one, i don't want a company owning everything i am, i want to be able to decide how my career is going to pan out) so i'll be able to do both pro and amateur productions, any level suits me.
At 24 projects i'm half full for this year and 1/5 full for next year but appart from that, most companies only need me for a day (both opening and closing credits for tv shows, games and movies take just over 6 hours for the 3-6 mins of music and i can work up to an 18 hour day so i'm only needed for a few months

I just finished an alternative voyager theme tune. Released to the public in a few days.

By the by, if there are any copyright people looking at this thread the pieces are entierly original. It is written so that the music times with the opening sequence of the show. There is no video footage attatched and full references are given for the star trek (tm) reference.
They are merely meant as a tribute to Jerry Goldsmith and as a way of drawing paramount's attention to my offer and abilities.

(paramount pictures is owned by viacom, star trek is a registered trade mark of paramount pictures copyright 2005 all rights reserved)

You respect Jerry Goldsmith more for keeping him in mind and listen to his greatful music and not to overwork his Theme with an own Star Trek Theme (who needs that?), sorry that is quit unimpressive for such a "big" composer you wish to be :)

I'm glad you joined this little thread maybee now you'll realise that there are more than 100 film makers, both professional and amateur who rate me quite highly.

Anyway, satire is John P Roach jr.
Many companies have looked at his scripts including MGM and cloud ten.
I don't know if you've heard of these big companies, but most people in the industry know who they are.

Anyway, you can read his pro reccomendation in this thread. There are many others here who considder my music reasonable. it's just you that has a problem with me.

Last edited:
Dear Matt,

its not just me, and i see music with the eyes of a Composer, a Filmmaker ever sees what he is listen to, and its fine that people likes your music, that whole problem is not your music Matt, you overread that point,

the point is that you are be unrespecable against other Composer like Gerald Marino and me but my friend we have both many more experience then you,
if you don't be that damn arrogant against other who recently don't like the way you think all things would be fine...

Respect other and you get respected, you didn't even respekt Jerry Goldsmith when you swap his Star Trek Theme for an own, only to show your skills, you know thats not cool.

Back