Emma Watson

I guess it just proves that I'm turning into a dirty old man... :D

Emma.gif

Emma-Watson-sexy-18.jpg

I can tell you my daughter tried walking out the door like that, well, she wouidn't be going ANYWHERE-except maybe to her room:lol:

Yeah. I think of her as being, like, 12 or something.

My oldest daughter is 19, and she "grew up" with Emma, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint. There were some very adult scenes in "Deathly Hallows Part 1" and Radcliffe, apparently, was excellent in "Equus", which is a very adult play. The kids grow into adults, and we grow older...

I can tell you my daughter tried walking out the door like that, well, she wouidn't be going ANYWHERE-except maybe to her room:lol:

My daughter has walked out the door dressed to make daddy cringe. Once they turn 18 you can't do a damned thing except hope you did a good job the previous 17 years.

EDIT - Besides, I remember how my wife and I dressed at that age...

Last edited:
Well she's plenty old enough for me suckers! Now to get round her security...

In unrelated news: If you were married to Claudia Schiffer would you be tempted to commit an infidelity with January Jones?

This may be the ultimate moral conundrum (and is in no way related to Emma Watson... I just couldn't think of any thread where it would be related to anything...)

My daughter has walked out the door dressed to make daddy cringe. Once they turn 18 you can't do a damned thing except hope you did a good job the previous 17 years.

EDIT - Besides, I remember how my wife and I dressed at that age...

True, but my daughter has turned 18 yet, so we still call the shots :D But yes once 18, that's all you can do.

My wife was raised in a Christian household (funny how changed a couple of decades later lol), so she basically dressed "appropriately" alot of the time.

As for me....I wore a lot of T shirts with graphics on them when I was growing up :lol:

Well she's plenty old enough for me suckers! Now to get round her security...

In unrelated news: If you were married to Claudia Schiffer would you be tempted to commit an infidelity with January Jones?

This may be the ultimate moral conundrum (and is in no way related to Emma Watson... I just couldn't think of any thread where it would be related to anything...)

Well, when you do make that end run around security, make sure you let us know, so we can all be there with camera in hand to see if you succeed....or fail.

And if you fail then we may have take a collection for your bail money ;)

Back